Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 751 to 770 of 96,298

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku that's what I was going to do since my internet is fine right now! REALLY(I'm in a situation that turning off all my attention from the real world is important.... things are bad for my sister and I must stay away from it)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

LordJumpMad

What!

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Undead_terror

I'm going to re-play a dsi ware game that's also on psp, ios, wii ware, the character looks like this:
Untitled
Can anyone guess?

I got nothing to talk about ._.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku 6minutes in! it started getting interesting!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Gioku 6minutes in! it started getting interesting!

Sweet! Glad I could get someone to watch it and have them enjoy it!

And did I mention I was in that audience?

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

Bleh...can't get past the dual Brachy quest in Ultimate. T.T

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I finished watching the video, it was really inspiring!!! and now I'm eager to start my next fun idea.... the only problem is wich one to make first guess that's what happens when you have too many ideas and take too long to start them....
and you were in the audience? that's really cool!

my Backloggery

Jaz007

I wish Soccor didn't have penalatiy kicks after the extra period when there is tie.

Jaz007

GuSolarFlare

you guys aren't waiting for me to leave to start the interesting stuff like yesterday, are you?

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame: I'm so glad you enjoyed it! And yep, I was there! I'm also glad someone uploaded it to YouTube, so I can share it with people. It's definitely inspired me; he's just as passionate about film as I am about video games! I'm going to have to do one of these presentations next year (most likely not on the stage, though ), and I'm a bit nervous about it... but I'll make sure it gets on YouTube and you guys'll get to see it! Luckily I still don't have to worry about it... yet... heh heh...

Anyway, I'll post it one more time to see if anyone else wants to watch it (just remember it's about 42 minutes). Then I'll stop bugging everyone with it, lol!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

GuSilverFlame wrote:

you guys aren't waiting for me to leave to start the interesting stuff like yesterday, are you?

We're trying to figure out what to do after you go to bed today, Emmy singlehandedly developed Tales of Madness 1.5 in secret and released it for a brief period while you were sleeping. It had the best story ever, the graphics were gorgeous, and the gameplay was so fluid I could drink it from my sink! Too bad you missed it. u_u
We're thinking that tonight we're gonna go to NL Towers and play games with the NL staff, it's gonna be a great party. We've even booked a Reggie to make balloon ants and some japanese guy is gonna stand still and stare at fruit like a statue. You're invited, which is why we're throwing the party while you're asleep. Sweet dreams~ >:3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

GuSolarFlare

@Happy_Mask
man, that's mean.... if only I didn't have college tomorrow I'd teleport to the NL towers to play with everyone! and meet Reggie too...

EDIT before I forget it what are the NL towers?

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Happy_Mask

It's a magical place that I haven't left in years, totally of my own free will and not because I found the location and they locked me in the freezer.
can I come out now @ScroogeMcLZ, it's really cold in here. ;___________;

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic