Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 7,401 to 7,420 of 96,478

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku for me it was stages 8 and the one with the rocket and asteroids(forgot the number)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku see, it's simple to think of challenges(mostly no damage runs but even so)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame well I mean, most games aren't this short... that's the one good thing about the game being so short is that it's easy to play the whole thing all at once!

...maybe another good challenge would be doing the Special Crown level in SM3DL without the Tanooki suit...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

@Veloster They've got a great Wobbuhome there. And a nice wobbucar to boot.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

sugarpixel

Hmm... so my Windows 7 installation disc will be here Thursday, but my new Hard Drive will be here Friday... so I'll be stuck with an unusable disc for a day, lol.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Gioku wrote:

Hmm... so my Windows 7 installation disc will be here Thursday, but my new Hard Drive will be here Friday... so I'll be stuck with an unusable disc for a day, lol.

That just gives you an excuse to play more 3DS!

-Skeletor

SheldonRandoms

Gioku wrote:

Use the disc as a frisbee

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Super_Gravy

@Gioku: Nice and which OS do you have before Windows 7?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

JunkosBoobies

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Yes, then throw it to your dog. In a few months he/she shall obliterate it completely.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@Uriel_PikpikVII lol I've actually ended up putting another 100 hours into the 3DS internet browser since my HD died... I can't wait to be able to use my laptop all the time again!

TsunamiSensei

PSI_King wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Yes, then throw it to your dog. In a few months he/she shall obliterate it completely.

For my dog it's more like a few minutes.

-Skeletor

TsunamiSensei

@Gioku I had about 300 hours into the Wii U browser until I got my laptop.

-Skeletor

Super_Gravy

@Gioku: Why did you order one? What happened to your old one?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

TsunamiSensei

@Gioku My most played 3DS game is Fire Emblem Awakening, which I would recommend if the characters had feet.

-Skeletor

sugarpixel

Uriel_PikpikVII wrote:

@Gioku My most played 3DS game is Fire Emblem Awakening, which I would recommend if the characters had feet.

Ahahaha, don't get me started on that! XD

...but I think it's a lost cause, anyway... I just can't get into that kind of game. I much prefer action games; the kind that require good hand-eye-coordination and sharp reflexes.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic