Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 7,381 to 7,400 of 96,243

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame well, uh... believe it or not

I got banned from the chat room once, back in 2012 shortly after I joined... but I'm a good user now, right?

But that's totally off topic.

But this thread is off topic! So... yeah. XD

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Metroidlink

Gioku wrote:

I got banned from the chat room once, back in 2012 shortly after I joined... but I'm a good user now, right?

NL have a chat room?

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I almost got in trouble myself yesterday, aparently a certain R-word that is a synonym to "delay" isn't allowed here inconditionally.....
and once I got into trouble(don't know how I wasn't banned) by getting mad at some people saying they aren't allowed to play pokémon because of religion.

Metroidlink wrote:

Gioku wrote:

NL have a chat room?

no and you heard nothing from me.. <.< >.>

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I still laugh every time I end clicking some random page and see your troll posts!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku looking back now it's hard to believe this thread got so far in so little time.

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame ahahaha, I knew this thread was destined for greatness as soon as it started.

I'm starting to get excited about the Lighthouse Wish project! Now that I've got a name for it, I'm starting to figure out much better the direction I want to take it in! Next up is to make more concept art (and a logo ).

Also, has anyone seen @KittenKoder lately? Last time I saw her she had no voice and seemed pretty worried... I hope everything's OK...

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

yeah @KittenKoder was talking about how she messed her life with smoking and then she disappeared.

my Backloggery

Metroidlink

yeah I hope @kittenkoder is doing fine, and it's just homework or something school that is the problem and nothing with her health

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

WE NEED MOAR CHAOS!!!!
I don't want to lose to the old NL.

my Backloggery

Wheeler

GuSilverFlame wrote:

yeah @KittenKoder was talking about how she messed her life with smoking and then she disappeared.

NOOOO!! I miss her. She's so funny.

Wheeler

Super_Gravy

@PSI_King: Have I met you? And do you know where is NoUsernameHere? I'm looking for him.

So everyone changing their ID?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

GuSolarFlare

@Super_Gravy I won't change(yet, might change it to GuStainedFalcon or something like that still thinking on the possible names)

my Backloggery

TsunamiSensei

I got Sonic The Hedgehog 4 (episodes 1 and 2) and there's one thing I must admit: Sonic Team is GREAT at composing.

Edited on by TsunamiSensei

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I did it too!! it was a lot of fun! we should find more challenges like this!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame hmm... I dunno what other games have something like that to do... hmm...

Oh, btw, what stages did you think were the hardest? I had the most trouble with stage 9 and stage 14...

TsunamiSensei

I've beaten Gunman Clive without taking damage on Hard... but not as the duck.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic