Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 7,281 to 7,300 of 96,243

Red_XIII

I personally dislike dubstep quite a lot. I always hate it when one of my favourite songs is turned into wubs.
PS I have Total eclipse of the heart stuck in my head. Still less catchy than DUCKTALES...

Red_XIII

CanisWolfred

I've never actually heard the original version of Total Eclipse of the heart before, but I gotta say- WTF is up with the music video? It is THE most random, unfitting, completely out there set of events to ever set to an otherwise good song. Why was there a boy throwing a dove? What did the dove ever do to him? Why are there Ninjas? Is she in an action movie? But why is everything so dark and random things keep popping out? Is it a haunted house? Is it her imagination? Why would she imagine these things? Nothing about it makes sense, and a lot of it doesn't even seem to go with the music. It's like they weren't even paying attention to the music when they came up with this cluster**** of a video!

....but yes, it's a catchy song.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Red_XIII

CanisWolfred wrote:

I've never actually heard the original version of Total Eclipse of the heart before, but I gotta say- WTF is up with the music video? It is THE most random, unfitting, completely out there set of events to ever set to an otherwise good song. Why was there a boy throwing a dove? What did the dove ever do to him? Why are there Ninjas? Is she in an action movie? But why is everything so dark and random things keep popping out? Is it a haunted house? Is it her imagination? Why would she imagine these things? Nothing about it makes sense, and a lot of it doesn't even seem to go with the music. It's like they weren't even paying attention to the music when they came up with this clustercuss of a video!

....but yes, it's a catchy song.

There is an explanation, like there is to everything. It goes that she is a lonely teacher of a all-boys school, and she starts having fantasies... So goes the popular theory. I also think frontier psychiatrist has a weirder video, but it actually makes sense with the song.

Red_XIII

sugarpixel

lol, I'm so funny, just found a Miiverse post that said
"if you have 1 million bells i will give you diancie in pokemon x or y"

And I responded
"I will only settle for Hoopa"

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Ahahaha, I'm awful, he responded back
"well i have him"

So I said
"Oh sure you do. What about Tentaquil?"

He says
"maby"

So he obviously is just making stuff up! XD
(once he starts offering me made-up Pokémon like Tentaquil... )

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

lol, I'm so funny, just found a Miiverse post that said
"if you have 1 million bells i will give you diancie in pokemon x or y"

And I responded
"I will only settle for Hoopa"

lol you lost the chance, the hackers are acting up and that was probably for real
just kidding a hacker wouldn't be so blatant about it in a Nintendo moderated place like the miiverse.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

Ahahaha, I'm awful, he responded back
"well i have him"

So I said
"Oh sure you do. What about Tentaquil?"

He says
"maby"

So he obviously is just making stuff up! XD
(once he starts offering me made-up Pokémon like Tentaquil... )

looooooooooool tentaquil is it a Tentacool and a Cyndaquil? I bet it evolves into Totosprout!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Metoidlink oh yeah! it was meowtwo that evolved into totosprout

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Hooray! My new Windows 7 disc and new Hard Drive are on their way and will be here by Thursday this week! I can finally start using my Laptop again I'm so excited!

Also @GuSilverFlame did you see that weird Japanese Metal band I posted earlier? It's worth watching, I tell ya! XD

Edited on by sugarpixel

Metroidlink

well now I am going to breed a flyeon

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Mickey

@Gioku For realsies!? That's awesome, man! I'm so happy for you!

Oh, and you can finally get back to making the new version of The Chit-Chat Crew pic with an updated Mickey Mouse for me. u_u

I kid, I kid. XD

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku great!(about the new windows cd) I formatted my PC these day and it now works as if it was brand new!(except the remind me later button.
and man I can't help but love the voice of japanese girl singers!!
especially this one!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@MickeyTheGreat unfortunately, I still won't be able to do that anyway because I lost the editable version. v_v But I will be able to begin work on that game!

@GuSilverFlame yeah I like the voices now if only I knew what they were saying! XD

Veloster

☆PLEASE READ☆

Ok, guys and girls, I'd like you to be totally honest with me here:
On these forums I don't really feel like I fit in, I don't feel like there's anyone here I can even call a friend (well, except @GuSilverFlame, but even then we barely interact). is it the way I post, or is it the way I act? I know I can be a bit immature, and I know that I don't do alot of the things that most others do.

Does anyone have any criticisms whatsoever they can give? I would love to hear any comments people have.

Edited on by Veloster

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

GuSolarFlare

@Veloster I was going to ask if people where starting to ignore me because of my Avatar(no joke last week was pretty odd people were discussing, posting and chatting until I posted too then suddenly the thread would be left alone, right after my post)
and don't worry you're a cool guy!(in my opinion)

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic