Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 7,261 to 7,280 of 96,243

SheldonRandoms

@Uriel_PikpikVII If you think you're weird, then you haven't see me truly yet!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GuSolarFlare

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Uriel_PikpikVII If you think you're weird, then you haven't see me truly yet!

this also applies to me. but I learned to control myself and act as if I wasn't weird.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SheldonRandoms

I could have learned to control myself, but then I found a knee with an arrow in it

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GuSolarFlare

SheldonRandoms wrote:

I could have learned to control myself, but then I found a knee with an arrow in it

so you decided to not control yourself because I took an arrow in the knee!
at least my leg didn't break.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SheldonRandoms

TAKE IT LIKE A FRED RECHID @GUSLIVERFLAME, HE BREAKS HIS LEG IN MIDAIR, HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT!?!?!?!?!?!

(And cap lock means i'm cereal)

sugarpixel

Well, my headache is gone now, too, so I'm feeling back to normal again!

...I dunno what happened yesterday but I hope it doesn't happen again... >.>

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Me and my dad found this the other day:

...and it is just about the weirdest song I've seen in a long time! A metal song about eating chocolate... hmm...
Dunno what to say other than 'cute Japanese girls are cute', lol.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Electricmastro

Metroidlink wrote:

@gioku good to see your feeling better
@gusilverflame it seems you had much more fun when I wasn't around here on NL
edit: @electricmastro could you edit the text under the chit-chat crew picture on the first page with the new people?

Which new people are there?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Metroidlink

@gioku @gusilverflame do you remember the username of those we added around late january? I remember we added samus (me) , sonic and the wind waker boss (don't remember the name) but I can't remember who they represented

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Metroidlink

I think I just summoned everyone who I @ and is active

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

sugarpixel

Hmm, guess no one cares about bizarre Japanese 'Metal' music about eating chocolate.

sugarpixel

@OdnetninAges oh yes, it is very just 'WTF is this', lol. Their other music is also weird, but this is the strangest one! XD
The band has been dressed as skeletons in every music video from them I've seen, too, not sure what that's about... o.o

Undead_terror

Super_Gravy wrote:

@OdnetninAges: Good thing that @Undead_terror show you this. XD

Well I was taking a break from this thread but I found out you mentioned me on Hotmail so here I am to reply!

Yep I shown this video a few time within the past while and people are using the treasures I found which makes me feel more special!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic