Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 7,181 to 7,200 of 96,243

GuSolarFlare

so is the Circle pad comfortable without that rubber?(I think mine will be lost soon)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

I am totally done with Pokémon for a good, long while now. That was really something! And thanks everyone who traded Pokémon with me, I couldn't have completed the Pokédex without you guys. You're the best!

But yeah. I need to get back to my other unfinished games now!

Oh, but one last thing, I totally surprised myself yesterday and got the Master Rank on the battle test! 6,095 points!

And it was totally surprising because I got it with a team I'd never tried before. And it was awesome.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku let's have a battle! my rank is Elite with 5585 points!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku ok let me prepare my team(got it all scrambled at the moment)

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

lost connection, this time it was @Gioku who disconnected.
and it was being pretty good battle too... :/

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Wheeler

@Veloster: Sorry for the wait. I was looking for a good Pokémon to give you.

Wheeler

GuSolarFlare

@Veloster here you go! one Hatching power!

my Backloggery

Metroidlink

After this weekend can someone test my team? I am currently increasing IVs and trying to find a good Arcanine and a good eelektross and hope I can finish the IVs this weekend

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

@Metroidlink only if you help me test mine when it's ready(this will take a while still didn't get the first pokémon right)

my Backloggery

Super_Gravy

@GuSilverFlame: What's up? Armstrong is the only gif I can think of at 1:00 AM for the Sponge Bob contest. So its was rushed. XD

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic