Veloster

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Veloster wrote:

First baby hatched!

...and the second!

...and the third!

...and the fourth!

My girl, my girl, my girl. Talking about my girl. Guess the name of the song

It was 3 girls actually. 3 girls, 2 boys. When do you want yours?

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

GuSolarFlare

hey @Veloster can I get one too?(what do you want for it?)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Veloster Female then

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Veloster I have 3 of those(helping many people on getting escavalier)

my Backloggery

Veloster

Isn't Celebi a legendary (or similar)? Because a passerby just traded me theirs for one of my Wynauts!

Edit: Hmm....somehow it didn't go through.

Edited on by Veloster

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

GuSolarFlare

@Veloster Celebi is an event only legendary for someone to trade so easily there are only 3 possibilities:
1. it's a serious competitive battler that only cares about allowed Pokémon
2. it's hacked
3. it's cloned
I bet on 2 but 3 is also common to happen.
then it's probably hacked.

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

I'm so flippin' close...! AHHHHHHH 94%...! 42 Pokémon to go...!

I'm kinda stuck until this latest Mudkip goes through the GTS... I really wish you could offer more than one Pokémon at once...! But whatever!

...that's me checking in, I'm not gone, just intensely collecting Pokémon...!

Over and out

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Roger that @Gioku, now drop and give me 222 barrel rolls, cause i'm gonna go and blast some things now, Over and out

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Super_Gravy

Gioku wrote:

I'm up to 615! 103 Pokémon to go!
...I'm doing all the Eevees right now; so far I've got Sylveon, Espeon, and Leafeon (next will be Glaceon)! ...and I now have a surplus of Fire, Water, and Leaf stones; but I can't find any of the other kinds! D: I need Thunder and Moon stones most of all... but I need Dusk, Dawn, Shiny, and Sun stones too... this is about to start giving me major issues...

I know it is late but sound like you got Moon stone handled. So I going ask you about Moon and Sun stones. Do you still need them? I got like 20 of them due to my Pokemon love picking up trashes. I could help you with other stones by doing Super Training as well.

EDIT: Do you need Mudkip? Remember that time I was going give you Treeko and Mudkip along with Jirachi? I still have them both.

Edited on by Super_Gravy

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Metroidlink

I just woke up and the first thing I see is snow on the ground and on roof outside my house? which is very weird since we had a heat crisis for about one and a half month (until now)!
@gioku which pokemon are you missing?

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic