Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 7,061 to 7,080 of 96,243

Metroidlink

@gioku that's becuase I turned off online for a little while Too many passerbys want to trade

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Metroidlink

@gioku you bet that empty spritzee space have bothered me more than it should and shiftry is pretty awsome IMO

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

sugarpixel

@Metroidlink I like him, too!

T-minus 81... I'm 89% complete... but I'm having a stone crisis now... I'm good for Dusk stones, thankfully I only need one (and I have one), but where are the Thunder stones? And the Moon stones? I need at least three each of those, and I'm not finding any... and I need three each of Shiny and Sun stones, too... ugh. Where are they? D:

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

JunkosBoobies

Gioku:
The Serebii.net Itemdex tells you.
http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/thunderstone.shtml <-Thunderstone
http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/moonstone.shtml <-Moon Stone
http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/shinystone.shtml <-Shiny Stone
http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/sunstone.shtml <-Sun Stone

If you can't find a thunderstone, then I can easily supply you with one~

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@NoUsernameHere

OMIGOD

Thank you so much...! I only need two Thunder stones, and the game has four of them...! Thank you...!

T-minus 65 to go...

...I managed to get a Piplup for a Goomy on the GTS, so I can get basically anything I want now through the GTS...! I've got all the Gen. IV starters now, plus Mudkip. I'm pretty sure I can get the last few random things I'm missing through the GTS for Mudkip! XD If not, I'll come to you guys.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Well... actually, nevermind... I've thoroughly searched Routes 10, 11, and 13, but none of them have Thunder Stones...

Route 10 and Route 13 had Burn heals and TMs, but no Thunder Stones... only thing I can guess is maybe I'm supposed to use Rock Smash to find them...? But there aren't smashable rocks in all of the places... maybe somewhere has more specific directions...

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku can I help?(I have 2 thunder stones)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

Well nevermind again, it was because I've actually already got the Thunder stones... >.< I'm an idiot...

GuSolarFlare

well, I've downloaded the Unity Engine and I'm trying to make a simple one level sidescroller to see if I can do at least something with it.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Pazzo-TheFool

Gioku wrote:

Look, I found another Mega Stone exclusive to Pokémon Y!

Har har... Pokemon Science Humor.... BTW, I've been thinking of picking up Animal Crossing: New Leaf... does anyone have it? How Is it?

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

Metroidlink

@gioku you got a piplup? congratulations! I got 2 boxes full of fail piplups
edit: @Mask0gears I hear it's great but you get tired of it after half a year and never touch it again

Edited on by Metroidlink

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

sugarpixel

Metroidlink wrote:

@Mask0gears I hear it's great but you get tired of it after half a year and never touch it again

Yep four months straight playing it every day and I got tired... :/

So I need one more Sun Stone (I need three and I had two), and I need four Moon stones but only have one... Shiny stones thankfully can be gotten quite easily from Super Training.

GuSolarFlare

yeah couldn't go very far with Unity yet. I'm going to stop for today.

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku yeah maybe that's why I'm failing(wanted to make it 2D)
I have even an image of how I'm planning to make the first stage, I wanted it to look abstract(just a test though, so the placing of things is 99% randomly chosen by me)
Untitled

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

yeah things are pretty quiet lately.........

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku yeah I tried making 2D because their site keeps showing about the new 2D tools and all

my Backloggery

Metroidlink

@gusilverflame yeah I tried a lot of different game engines but found out that GM was the best option (maybe not for sidescrollers/adventure games though) even though I got a lot of hate becuase "it wasn't 3D" "looks like internet bs" "can be done by a 3 year old"... I still used it though

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic