Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 7,041 to 7,060 of 96,243

Dark-Luigi

The faster dasher @Captain_Toad driving on his...Tiny Titan as....Baby Mario!
Untitled
On...Toads Factory!

Untitled
This track is located in the interior and exterior of a large item box factory, presumably owned by Toad (hence the name). The course is a bit more difficult than other Mushroom Cup previous tracks, due to its dynamic features. These include conveyor belts in the track, which can either help or hinder the player depending on what direction he or she may be going, as well as some hydraulic machines appearing over conveyor belts, which will crush anything that is underneath them. Also, multiple boxes slide along on the treadmills, which can slow karts down if they knock them down and let out a mushroom, a banana, or (rarely) a star when broken. Towards the end of the track, a large pool of mud must be crossed by the players. To get over quickly, dash panels are used. However, bulldozers on either side of the track will alternately move back and forth, covering up dash panels or revealing new ones. The third and final panel is on a ramp. The course begins just outside the factory with a picture of the owner, Toad, ahead. There is a tight turn where there is item boxes across. After the turn, there is a place where there is hydraulic machines that are stamping on the road. There are three conveyor belts; one is leading the way the player should be going, which the direction to the end of this room. The other two are opposing to the one in the center of the course. They may slow the player down, but there is item boxes that can help the player. Hydraulic machines are present at all conveyor belts that can smash the player if the player is not careful. Two hydraulic machines are present at the conveyor belt that helps the player.

After this room, there is a road that immediately leads the player outside. There, the player is on a platform that rises above the water. There is a boost panel that leads moving platforms to the left and right. Here, there are more conveyor belts, but they move from left and right rather than forward and backward.

Item of awesomeness: MEGA MUSHROOM!
Untitled
The driver grows bigger, which allows them to squash other racers like ants by running over them making them lose their items and slow down for a moment. The Mega Mushroom is invincible to all attacks except those from Star, Bullet Bill and Blooper, which let the user destroy items and course obstacles and gives the driver a speed boost. In addition, the player can go off-road without suffering any slow down effect. The effect holds 7.5 seconds, but will be finished earlier after getting hit by a Lightning Bolt.

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

Captain_Toad

@Dark-of-the-Luigi Whoa! That was a shorter time-frame than expected. Thanks! And looking at the toad factory picture, it looks awesome for the Wii (considering I have not played Mario Kart wii).

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

GuSolarFlare

and now it's done!!!! looks brighter than I remember and all the useless stuf is gone(sadly I forgot to backup the works I've done in the school times those were my favorites )

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Metroidlink

@gioku Im ready also I don't need lotad but I do need seedot and spritzee

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

sugarpixel

@Metroidlink I can do Seedot and Spritzee!

Also, my seen count is exactly 649 right now! I technically could have seen every Pokémon in Generation V! XD

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I need to fix some things here on my PC and soon I'll be ready

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Undead_terror

Well I made a few important emails and didn't get a response, asked a question two pages back and didn't get a response other then that I was trying to get a MOGA controller in town and couldn't find one while ebay does have it but the prices are not reasonable.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

ok @Gioku got everything fixed and I'm ready to trade anytime!

my Backloggery

Metroidlink

@gioku do you think I can get a growlight if you have a fire growlight friend safari? (it's going to be used in my team btw)

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

sugarpixel

@Metroidlink and @GuSilverFlame OK I'm home! Let's get this done quick I don't have much time...! You guys ready? Imma just have to get a Spritzee for @Metroidlink real quick, but @GuSilverFlame soon as you see me online start a trade...! Ready, set, gooooo!!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Metroidlink

@gioku i see you online so tell me when you have that spritzee and we can trade
and thank you so much

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku ok I'm trying to fix things if wifi doesn't work I'll tell you.

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame thanks so much! That was a big help, awesome! ...sorry I totally spaced with the Karrablast/Shelmet deal there, though. >.<

@Metroidlink I'm still looking for your Spritzee! ...of course the one time I need to find one is when they're all nowhere to be found... >.<

sugarpixel

@Metroidlink I've got your Spritzee now, but you didn't accept my trade offer...? I have to go now, but I'll be back in about 15 minutes; will you still be available?

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku you're welcome! you also got me the main member of my soon to happen third team.

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic