Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 7,001 to 7,020 of 96,243

Pazzo-TheFool

Dark-Luigi wrote:

@Mask0Gears They are very special peices of writing of what makes some special. Wheather it's anything gameing related too! Mix that with writing and you hav a bio!

Oh yeah, and Mario Kart DS may count as well.

Alrighty, well then, may I have one?

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

Pazzo-TheFool

Dark-Luigi wrote:

@Undead_terror If you can count an undead-y theme and track in mario kart, then I assume so!

Mask0gears Ok, I'll work on it now.

Ok, thanks! I'll see your work latter this day, as I'm going to get off the 'Net' now. Thanks Again!

~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

Undead_terror

Ok well thanks @Dark-Luigi

So is there anyone up for some challenges, I got a few things to do so we can start later but here is how it could go, I will see if we can make a thread, there will be a list of people who participate and the more challenges you do the higher you rank and earn points, you don't win anything (maybe a picture of your avatar with your user name and saying you won or something) it's all for fun so if anyone thinks it's a good idea then let me know so we can start it!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Dark-Luigi

@Mask0Gears Driving into gear in his...Mini Beast as Dry Bones!
Untitled
On...SNES Ghost Valley 2!
Untitled

Ghost Valley 2 is the second course of the Flower Cup in Super Mario Kart. Like the first, it is a dark bridge surrounded by Boos, and it is easy to accidentally fall from the stage, due to the blocks on the sides of the bridges being easily knocked off the course on contact. It is longer than the first, however, and features more sudden dropoffs and sharp turns. It also features a zipper at the end of the course, which may save time but is difficult to use, since it is placed right after a curve at the edge of the track. Just after the zipper there is a jump line with an Item Box behind. The Feather is of use at this course again: It can help the player to jump over the gap soon after the start, while others would normally take the regular track around (where the two single Item Boxes are).
In Mario Kart Wii, a remake of the course is included as one of the four tracks in the Shell Cup. Since there are no Feathers in the game, a ramp was placed there, although not needing a boost to get across.

Most use: Fake Item Box!
Untitled
is an item found in the Mario Kart series. They resemble regular Item Boxes, but they do not bestow items to karts that pass through them-instead, the kart will crash. Fake Item Boxes are generally obtained by racers near the front of the race, being used as traps similarly to Bananas; however, Fake Item Boxes usually cannot block incoming Red Shells, a trade-off for their better disguise.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

Metroidlink

after transferring all my gen V pokemon I have 507 pokemons Now I need to transfer all the Gen IV pokemon and Gen II remakes... but that will be for another time becuase I am burned out of transferring

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

sugarpixel

I'm up to 615! 103 Pokémon to go!
...I'm doing all the Eevees right now; so far I've got Sylveon, Espeon, and Leafeon (next will be Glaceon)! ...and I now have a surplus of Fire, Water, and Leaf stones; but I can't find any of the other kinds! D: I need Thunder and Moon stones most of all... but I need Dusk, Dawn, Shiny, and Sun stones too... this is about to start giving me major issues...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Pazzo-TheFool

@Dark-Luigi

Ha ha! It's perfect!! Now, how do I link it to my sig?

~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

GuSolarFlare

@Mask0Gears
put it like this:
[ ur l= link to it ]some text[ / url ]
but without spaces
and here's the link!
https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/the_chi...

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Metroidlink

Gioku wrote:

I'm up to 615! 103 Pokémon to go!
...I'm doing all the Eevees right now; so far I've got Sylveon, Espeon, and Leafeon (next will be Glaceon)! ...and I now have a surplus of Fire, Water, and Leaf stones; but I can't find any of the other kinds! D: I need Thunder and Moon stones most of all... but I need Dusk, Dawn, Shiny, and Sun stones too... this is about to start giving me major issues...

gj I think you can get all stones from super training

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

sugarpixel

Alright, only 101 to go!

@Metroidlink I've got like... three or four Super Training things left to do... I've got ones for Fire, Water and Leaf stones but nothing else...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Metroidlink

@gioku oh, then I see the problem. I could lend you the stones you need if you want them?

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

Metroidlink

Gioku wrote:

@Metroidlink I'll do the last few and then we'll see...

I just remembered that if you go to route 3 and right before the woods there is water to the left, swim there and you should find a dawn stone

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic