Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 6,981 to 7,000 of 96,507

SheldonRandoms

I can accept any challenge, because i'm swelltastic!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror

SheldonRandoms wrote:

I can accept any challenge, because i'm swelltastic!!!!!

Well it's good if we get more people up for a challenge, we can't make a thread about it because I did one before and it got locked, if we get more people I might make a "Challengers" picture containing all people who do challenges daily, also @Gioku are you making a chit chat crew picture part 2?

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

You gotta use this to get inside my show

My birthday is on March 17th, and I was only 17 when I made this. Goodness, I gotta make a comeback one of these days :I

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

@Undead_terror am I currently? No. Would I be up for it? Maybe.

And I don't think I 'challenged' you and @Metroidlink; if I remember correctly Metroidlink just decided he wanted to watch it and asked me for a suggestion and you joined in.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Gioku wrote:

@Undead_terror am I currently? No. Would I be up for it? Maybe.

And I don't think I 'challenged' you and @Metroidlink; if I remember correctly Metroidlink just decided he wanted to watch it and asked me for a suggestion and you joined in.

1. I got my character to put in the picture if you ever want to update it with more people
2. Challenged or not it's all for fun!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Metroidlink

@gioku yeah you remembered correctly. I just wanted to see what it was since you enjoyed it so much and here I am not regretting anything (yet, although I may regret something if my friends found out. on the other side they still don't know i'm a nintendo fan so I think I am safe )

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I'd end giving it a try even without a challenge(but I'd never go so far to watch a whole episode when I was without my ADHD medicine if it wasn't a challenge, sometimes when I'm without it I can't even watch anime without getting bored of having to pay attention)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku about the Pokémon you asked yesterday, I have 2 of them.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Metroidlink

@gioku about the pokemon I wanted, mind if we wait a little while before I get them? I want to transfer a bunch of normal pokemons before we trade

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi yup and the one you made for me is my favorite!

my Backloggery

Metroidlink

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Say you all know the galaxy bio's I made some of you right?

Do you still make those? I kind of want one
Edit: I noticed something with pokemon bank. It seems as traded pokemon go through but those trasfered don't count as traded. I have a few pokemon which was traded from my friend and they seem to pass just fine

Edited on by Metroidlink

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

GuSolarFlare

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Well, how would you like it if I made you another bio mario related?

sounds good! but only if you want to do it!

@Gioku sure good luck on completing the pokédex!
and can you get a Yamask for me?(I want to train a cofagrigus)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Dark-Luigi

Well my friends, star your engines because I'm about to take my bio's with...

MARIO KART!!

One of my favorite series of all time!
Rules are!

• I'll only choose the tracks from the following Mario Kart game: Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart 7, and Mario Kart Double Dash, nothing else!
    I chose Mario character(s) with Kart, items, and tracks to make the Mario Kart Bio.
    If I don't make you a bio, I'm busy, not that I don't want too

So! Eveyone got it?

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

Pazzo-TheFool

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Well my friends, star your engines because I'm about to take my bio's with...

MARIO KART!!

One of my favorite series of all time!
Rules are!

• I'll only choose the tracks from the following Mario Kart game: Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart 7, and Mario Kart Double Dash, nothing else!
    I chose Mario character(s) with Kart, items, and tracks to make the Mario Kart Bio.
    If I don't make you a bio, I'm busy, not that I don't want too

So! Eveyone got it?

I've heard of these famous bios...how do they work?

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic