Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 6,961 to 6,980 of 96,469

Undead_terror

Gioku wrote:

...I think my post got lost earlier — anyone know of a game with lots of small people sprites? I'm gonna need lots of small pixelart people and I don't have time to draw any...

What for? and I can't think of any really.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@Undead_terror I'm making a game about the 1920's for a school project! ...you'll play as Al Capone, and beat people up with a baseball bat!

...and I was gonna get sprites from Retro City Rampage, they'd be absolutely perfect, but I can't find any. So I need something else.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Metroidlink

@gioku You can try asking on the steam forum of RCR, as it's way easier to get sprites from that game (I believe)

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

LordJumpMad

Undead_terror wrote:

So @LordJumpMad is going to be in Smash Clash!

A new training dummy for some...mostly for @Badkitty

Untitled
Welcome to the Smash, time for everyone to Clash!

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@Metroidlink we'll see, then. I want something quick, though... I'm short on time and I need as many of my graphics as possible as quickly as possible.

Also, I've got my next idea for a game on my own that's not a school project, too!
...I had a dream the other night of playing Mutant Mudds... but it had a lot of themes and such from World of Goo... and this idea just clicked. I think the idea I've formulated from this is it. This is the one. This will be my masterpiece.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

600 Pokémon collected!

Woohoo! 18 more to go 'til 100 left!

...my 600th Pokémon was Togetic!

(and my 500th was Spinarak)

GuSolarFlare

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND I'm BACK!!!!! well it was a rocky fun holiday!(and I'm skipping college tomorrow too )
did you guys miss me? :3

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

Veloster wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND I'm BACK!!!!! well it was a rocky fun holiday!(and I'm skipping college tomorrow too )
did you guys miss me? :3

Yeah, yeah, yeeeaaaaaah! :3

now I fell I'm welcome here!
so did something interesting happen?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame I was wondering where you'd gotten off to, heh. Welcome back!

Now you can start helping get more Pokémon again! ...I've got some random stuff missing...

Mickey

@Gioku Congrats! Togetic's a great Pokémon to have for your 600th!

Even though it was totally slowing down Ash and Co. when it was a Togepi in the anime. >.>

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku random stuff is what I have the most in my boxes!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@Undead_terror I'm still planning on watching some more of that crazy anime that @GuSilverFlame recommended to me! XD

@MickeyTheGreat thanks!
...I now have all the of the Togepi line in my possesion!

I think I've got a good title idea for my new game (not the school project one), I'm thinking of "The Unfortunate Tale of... something. I haven't decided what it'll be an unfortunate tale of just quite yet.

...but I think I've finally got the dark, twisted, unsettling experience I've always wanted to create!

GuSolarFlare

@Undead_Terror I'll give the ponies a second chance(was impatient that day what made it all harder to pay attention)

my Backloggery

Undead_terror

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Undead_Terror I'll give the ponies a second chance(was impatient that day what made it all harder to pay attention)

Same here haha, same here....burr

But as for challenges I would have a good laugh if you had a MLP avatar and @Gioku had a anime avatar for a day or two, some small challenges like that.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@Undead_terror my avatar is already kinda Anime... right?

...I do like anime girls, like, in general, though. I wouldn't mind doing an anime avatar sometime!

GuSolarFlare

@Undead_Terror I see what you're planning, but I love challenges so I'll jump right into the trap!

my Backloggery

Undead_terror

@Gioku it is anime related but not anime looking and plus Pokémon is something different, how about this for $@!% and giggles, @GuSilverFlame wanted you to watch that certain anime show so you have a avatar related to that, @GuSilverFlame myself and @Metroidlink if he wants to join have MLP avatars since you challenged us to watch the show, we might get some stares but it for the challenge!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic