Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 6,801 to 6,820 of 96,526

Electricmastro

Attempting to finish Final Fantasy IV since I stopped my first playthrough long ago, so now i'm replaying it, but with you guys now (sort of). Unless i'm mistaken, the only actual Final Fantasy games that people seem to gravitate to the most are IV-X, no?

Also, i'm not Batman.

Untitled

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

SheldonRandoms

@Electricmastro That's because they are!
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

NINJA BASEBALL BATMAN IS THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!

Ahem. Anyway, I'm getting too tired to be on the internet anymore. Time to call it day. See you all tomorrow!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

KittenKoder

You'll all probably think this is some random cry for attention. But I need to say something, I feel like I am losing my mind right now. My doctor appointment to get my throat checked is in a week, about. My voice is gone now though, completely. I can't muster more than a whisper, a whisper with no tone. I'm sitting here crying, I have never lost my voice in my entire life, and have no idea what it could possibly be, and the only symptom I have is the feeling of a lump in my throat, recently I coughed up some phlegm but not anymore, now it's no voice and a lump in my throat feeling. I can't think straight, because every time I try to think I get scared again.

I can't even play video games. How could I have been so stupid, such an idiot, with this one single decision in life? All I had to do was not smoke, not light up that very first one, heck, I thought they smelled bad but still ... made that one bad decision.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

@KittenKoder
Every decision and action we make in life has their own consequences, but that shouldn't stop us from living the way we like.
I'm sure the doctor is going to give you something for what you have, and your going to be fine, the best thing you can do now is relax, have a glass of water, and if you have any soup, that would be fine too. If you have turtle soup, even better.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Gioku wrote:

Uriel_PikpikVII wrote:

Is eshopgurus just Nintendolife people? That's what it seems like to me.

Yeah, it's just @Undead_terror, @Moorpheel, and now — me!

...and thank you too, @GuSilverFlame!

And we got @Happy_mask as well!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

KittenKoder

@LordJumpMad, thanks for the nice reply, I do still regret this one decision and will discourage people from making the same one. Also, I prefer turltedove soup. **sagenod**

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

Undead_terror

@LJM My favorite sausages.
Untitled

@Metroidlink also @Bezerker99 writes a review every now and then.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

Undead_terror wrote:

Untitled

Someone has hax my account, and keeps changing my avatar >:[
I bet is was that hax0r BadKitty

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

BadKitty

LordJumpMad wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Untitled

It was obviously ogo. u__u

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

ogo79

BadKitty wrote:

LordJumpMad wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Untitled

It was obviously ogo. u__u

...i...i...i had nothing to do with anything with this...id never violate anyones privacy by hacking their account avatar...give me 1 good reason id use sausages?
ok... im sure you can find plenty reasons id use sausages, but thats not the point...great weather out today isnt it?
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

sugarpixel

Collected 17 more Pokémon so far today! ...I'm up to 68% complete with my Pokédex, so I'm past the 2/3 mark!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic