Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 6,781 to 6,800 of 96,507

GuSolarFlare

so will we play another game?(maybe tomorrow if you guys want a break)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame I need to spend some more time playing Tappingo for my review! ...but I might be able to play some more later (plus I should eat lunch now, too).

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

then I'll go play FE:A now.
oh just 2 more things from Pokémon
Love rocky helmet!!!!!
Battle Maison is cheap with all those critical hits.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

ok just noticed today I'm really not in the mood for strategy games(especially with permadeath)
so next up I'm going to check Pokébank(forgot some pokemon there) and then play Steel Diver Sub Wars.

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Metroidlink

GuSilverFlame wrote:

ok just noticed today I'm really not in the mood for strategy games(especially with permadeath)
so next up I'm going to check Pokébank(forgot some pokemon there) and then play Steel Diver Sub Wars.

That remind me that i have to transfer all pokemon boxes to full my pokedex

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Captain_Toad

Until then. Enjoy your victory @gioku. Enjoy....your......victory.... steps back into his pond.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

GuSolarFlare

so I tried again adding credits to my 3DS in hope to get Retro City Rampage DX......
no luck the banks here are still blocking transactions in the Eshop and NA prepaid cards aparently(no confirmation) won't work because I set my region to Brazil

my Backloggery

Metroidlink

GuSilverFlame wrote:

so I tried again adding credits to my 3DS in hope to get Retro City Rampage DX......
no luck the banks here are still blocking transactions in the Eshop and NA prepaid cards aparently(no confirmation) won't work because I set my region to Brazil

Why would they do that?

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

GuSolarFlare

for some unknown reason most of the banks here don't want foreign companies to sell anything using R$ as currency through digital means.

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

ahh that's one of the reasons I liked the first Luigi's Mansion better(yup the ending theme)

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku it is completely different, slow paced, one single big map and extremely focused on the exploration.

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame sounds like I probably wouldn't have liked it as much, then. I'm not big on exploration, and I loved the mission-based levels in LM:DM. IMO, it is the perfect stage system, because it allows me to slowly learn about how the whole place works.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Metroidlink

Gioku wrote:

@GuSilverFlame sounds like I probably wouldn't have liked it as much, then. I'm not big on exploration, and I loved the mission-based levels in LM:DM. IMO, it is the perfect stage system, because it allows me to slowly learn about how the whole place works.

I wanted to play the luigi's mansion games but my back then (when LM:DM was released) best friend fused on LM and said that I couldn't buy it becuase he fused on it... yeah we aren't best friends anymore lol

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

Undead_terror

I was at my buds house for supper and man what a feast did we have, deep fried turkey/fries and has some veggies, then I was given a big bag of chocolate that he didn't want, before all of this we went out to get a coffee and a muffin, I literally thought of this!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

KittenKoder

I only have 45 followers on Twitter ....

... only five of those were from before last week.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic