Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 6,761 to 6,780 of 96,243

GuSolarFlare

looks like everyone is here let's beggin as soon as everyone is ready!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Metroidlin in the first option "Battle Arena"
and who isn't ready yet?

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Captain_Toad

I was wondering what battle arena was..

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

GuSolarFlare

oh so the partner is the one in the vertical.... I thought it was the one by the side.

my Backloggery

Captain_Toad

Heh i guess im battlin with yo gu!

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

GuSolarFlare

sad thing we didn't manage the coolest thing possible in multi battles, 4 Mega evolutions at once!!!

my Backloggery

Metroidlink

@captain_toad sorry My team was bad and predictable :L
I should really sharpen my team! and get one electric who isn't unuseable cough Raichu cough

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Captain_Toad

Metroidlink wrote:

@captain_toad sorry My team was bad and predictable :L
I should really sharpen my team! and get one electric who isn't unuseable cough Raichu cough

Heh, it's okay. Don't be afraid to let your haxrous get some high risk moves. Like giga impact.

Edited on by Captain_Toad

GuSolarFlare

good game dudes!! it was really fun!
and @Metroidlink if you want any help with your team just tell me!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Yay! That battle went much better than last time, haha! ...my Metagross is a huge butt, lol. XD

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

I mean, I didn't even need Eelektross or Meloetta! Metagross just sat there, not caring about anything, lol. XD

That's why my team is usually so good, because I've got this jerk on it! XD

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

heh, I gonna have'ta find another battle someplace.

GuSolarFlare

well I'm back to the battle maison I still don't have half the items I need complete my team for real

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

haha I love how electric moves are almost useless on my Greninja after it uses Grass Knot!!!
Protean is the best ability!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Metroidlink

@gusilverflame the only thing I need to sharpen my team is a good Ditto (well except my raichu but I will get to him later), attacks and items is ok

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

Captain_Toad

@gioku Only because he kept using dat protect and only once he was attacked. By me.

GuSolarFlare

@Metroidlink I have a lot of Friend Safari Dittos from "Tor"'s Friend Safari do you want some of them?

my Backloggery

Metroidlink

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Metroidlink I have a lot of Friend Safari Dittos from "Tor"'s Friend Safari do you want some of them?

Oh so my safari is a ditto safari anyways I have one from a japanese safari so it's just about getting the right combination

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic