Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 6,701 to 6,720 of 96,507

sugarpixel

...I'm not sure how to respond now, lol. I just wanted to show you guys what a person who lives on junk food and video games looks like, lol. XD

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

BadKitty

Undead_terror wrote:

Gioku just trying to get all the ****** ladies!

Now that's not true. If that was his intention he'd go to IRL. There are no girls on the internet you silly dead-guy. :3

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

KarrotMan

I'd like to show myself but as it turns out, I'm always wearing a mask Untitled
Also, I'm a bit weary of exposing myself publicly online but I can't really see much harm to that. I would be fine if it were a private chat though.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

KittenKoder

Gioku wrote:

@KittenKoder it says right on my profile that I'm 17...

I believe in getting to know people the old fashioned way ....

.... through lots of conversations, misconceptions, and stereotypes .... /sagenod

Well, the conversations wasn't part of the joke.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

BadKitty

Karakato wrote:

I'd like to show myself but as it turns out, I'm always wearing a mask Untitled
Also, I'm a bit weary of exposing myself publicly online but I can't really see much harm to that. I would be fine if it were a private chat though.

I know what you look like sexy ninja~

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

Undead_terror

BadKitty wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Gioku just trying to get all the ****** ladies!

Now that's not true. If that was his intention he'd go to IRL. There are no girls on the internet you silly dead-guy. :3

Dang, how could I forget, most people on the internet look like this!
Untitled

With me being a zombie god and all I can change my appearance at any time, here is my current fashion, even a video of it with me killing a prey!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

sugarpixel

lol, now I have become the center of attention. Go pay attention to someone else now.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Hmm... well go be fascinated with something else, then! (I had no idea I'd be worth an entire page! XD)

Undead_terror

NoUsernameHere wrote:

Not to change the subject, but...

My god, this song is beautiful. Makes me wish this game came to NA.

Well me and a few others in Nlife got a copy of the game in English (fan sub), but it requires to download things that I can't talk about here.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Socar

Did you guys had any issue with your 3DS circle pad when you moved it around and at one point it was having inaccurate controls at some point?

I'm not worried about my 3DS but I would have to be aware of the situation if it happens to me so that's why I'm asking.....

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Socar

Did you guys had any issue with your 3DS circle pad when you moved it around and at one point it was having inaccurate controls at some point?

I'm not worried about my 3DS but I would have to be aware of the situation if it happens to me so that's why I'm asking.....

Also yeah, I haven't listened to the Mother 3 Song but I know that I would want this game in NA because of my experience with Earthbound.

OptometristLime

@Gioku you are one sexy mo-

Wait no, that's Kirby. On your shirt. Lookin' good Kirby.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

Mickey

@Gioku Woah, hey, what? Huh? My brother exposed himself on the Internet!?!?

You look much different than I thought you would. I also think you're a lovely-looking boy... in a brotherly sort of way of thinking.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

SheldonRandoms

Are we showing what we look like on the internet? Well I look best!!!
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Mickey

If that's what we're doing here, I'm gonna have to opt out. I've shown my face way too many times here already. ^^;

Oh, and Antoeknee looks the best.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Metroidlink

@gioku as everyone else have said you looked way different than I pictured you and I have a messy desk too although my desk is filled with unnecesary things that I never use unlike your

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Socar

Just put a wallpaper of Kid Icarus: Uprising on my desktop. Just wanna know, is the difficulty plain cheap or is it fair enough?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic