Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 6,681 to 6,700 of 96,243

GuSolarFlare

wait you guys don't excercise!?!?!?!?!?!?

THAT'S CHEATING!!!

I was a tennis player and still take walks every now and then and I'm the only fat one here!?!?!?!
though my leg muscles are nothing to laugh at!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame I don't even exercise, though! And I'm of healthy proportion, too! ...maybe I need to show you guys a picture of myself. I'm ridiculous. XD

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Metroidlink

@gusilverflame well I excercise like 1 time every month- 2 months
However my body burn calories extremely fast so I think that is the biggest reason...

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

you guys are mean.....
goes to a corner looking down.....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

...I've been meaning to get a good picture of myself, anyway. Now I've got extra reason! XD

...you must see how this guy who eats tons of junk food and plays video games all the time has turned out! XD
I'm not at all what you'd expect from that description!

Edited on by sugarpixel

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

lol I got 2 shiny Pokémon just this week!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

GuSilverFlame wrote:

lol I got 2 shiny Pokémon just this week!

lol what does that have to do with anything? XD

...incidentally, I'm still content with just my shiny Ditto, thank you very much! XD

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku this thread needs to do with anything?
I'm just happy because I'm getting good shinies instead of Ratatas and bad IV Geodudes like it used to be

my Backloggery

Captain_Toad

Shinies, metabolism. I'm not that lucky with shinies and I'm pretty good with stamina and energy. Just too much sugar cereal.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

GuSolarFlare

I'm the guy who lost 4 shinies that used Take Down after taking False Swipe or that used Self-Destruct/Explosion or by corrupted saves..........
my luck only turned this gen...
it was 4 not 5

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@Dark-Luigi lol I bet you most people here (who don't use themselves for their avatars) look a lot different than you'd imagine!

...and my desk is a mess right now, I just realized! ...I don't use it too often anyway, so... no big deal! XD

BadKitty

What has this thread become! o__o
Creepy, show online people/strangers pic's of yourselves thread. Take it to eHarmony. >:/

However I will be borrowing all that Nintendo merchandise in your room there. For burning purposes of course. u__u
And yes that's right I'm always watching each and everyone of you~ Watch yourselves now, because I always am >:]
Untitled

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic