Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 6,581 to 6,600 of 96,243

LordJumpMad

CanisWolfred wrote:

Send you a what now? BL? Boy Love? I don't think people can just send you that, Karakato. <_<

I had a feeling that this thread was going that way.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

EmperorJumpMad wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Send you a what now? BL? Boy Love? I don't think people can just send you that, Karakato. <_<

I had a feeling that this thread was going that way.

ok I guess I'll just give a small post at the Goodbye/Vacation Thread nothing at all if I don't come back in 500 years send me an email......
runs away
and I'm putting back my manly avatar too just to make sure

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Metroidlink

I just got MK7 minutes ago

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

Metroidlink wrote:

I just got MK7 minutes ago

looks at previous posts to be sure it wasn't just a mistake
hey dude, unless you're interested in men it's better to leave this thread, ASAP

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

KittenKoder

If you don't smoke, you're a genius. Don't try it, don't start it, don't even consider it, stay away, far away.

I am so scared right now, I had to make a doctor's appointment, this is not worth that extra bit of "calm" I got.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

KittenKoder wrote:

If you don't smoke, you're a genius. Don't try it, don't start it, don't even consider it, stay away, far away.

I am so scared right now, I had to make a doctor's appointment, this is not worth that extra bit of "calm" I got.

ok this is a topic I can comment on, never smoked, not interested and hate smokers on the sreeet. they always turn their face to the closest person to blow the smoke....
oh and I dislike being called a genius. I'm just a normal guy.

my Backloggery

CanisWolfred

I remember one time I had to take one of those surveys that ask if you do any drugs for like, 70 questions, and that night I had a dream that I got in trouble for smoking cigars...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

KittenKoder

GuSilverFlame wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

ok this is a topic I can comment on, never smoked, not interested and hate smokers on the sreeet. they always turn their face to the closest person to blow the smoke....
oh and I dislike being called a genius. I'm just a normal guy.

I am an 80s child, remember, when I grew up, everyone was doing it. However, I have always been one of those "see a kid, steer clear" people. I don't regret the mistake, I can help people learn from my mistake so they don't make the same one, but I know it was a mistake. I think though ... I think I just quit. Tossed it all in a drawer, too scared to light up. I am showing signs of throat cancer, though only some of the symptoms, some is enough.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

KittenKoder wrote:

@Gioku, I am the buzzkill, it's my fault.

nah, you saved it after EJM almost killed this thread

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Hey @GuSilverFlame so are we still doing that cartoon-swap thing? I'll need to be able to find whatever it is you want me to watch on YouTube from my 3DS, though, so keep that in mind!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

on youtube.....
go for Cromartie Highschool!!!! it's funny and easy to find on youtube! what episode of mlp should I watch?

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

ok now I found how to open the private browsing I'll watch it...

my Backloggery

Metroidlink

Can we have a online weekend this weekend? if it's okay for you guys of course like we had some weeks ago

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

yup I have the carnival starting this weekend so I'm 100% completely free 'till thursday!!!!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic