Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 6,561 to 6,580 of 96,243

KittenKoder

Metroidlink wrote:

Gioku wrote:

@KittenKoder I loved the first two, have absolutely no memory of the third, just barely remember the fourth, and the fifth was... different...

Maybe becuase it was only 4

The fifth is coming soon.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

KittenKoder

Gioku wrote:

@Metroidlink I thought for sure there was five...? Am I losing my mind...?

Not yet, I saw an announce about it on Twitter though.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog

KittenKoder

Gioku wrote:

I feel kinda stupid now... heh...

/me goes and hides in the corner and cries

Naw, I do things like that all the time. I still keep screwing up the year I played my first Pokemon game ... it was the first one released. Still can't remember that year without Google.

KittenKoder

Okay, either I am in prime form right now, or no one who can debate wants to debate me. Can't figure out which. On Twitter, FYI.

KittenKoder

CanisWolfred wrote:

I'm tired of seeing ads that say "Bored? Click this!" Because I am bored and I want to click it, but it goes against my principles.

Modern life contradictions ... how fun.

KittenKoder

I already know they're spying on me. >.> The cameras are everywhere. <.< They're watching me all the time.

GuSolarFlare

it's page 333!!!!!!!!
Untitled
don't have much to say today

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Socar

I don't play much of third party games and thats maybe because they are usually unbalanced and are mostly incomplete. However Sonic is the one I still like as he's awesome and all.

I wonder if you guys will hate me if I am not into the Monster Hunter series at all.....

I'm gonna get a game which is either Starfox 64 3D, Mario Kart 7 or Pokemon Y. I'm planning to get either Kid Icarus: Uprising or Fire Emblem: Awakening next month. Which ones would you prefer?

Edited on by Socar

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Artwark wrote:

I don't play much of third party games and thats maybe because they are usually unbalanced and are mostly incomplete.

EA and Bethesda aren't the only third parties out there you know....

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

KarrotMan

Captain_Toad wrote:

So.. what happened to Smash Clash...

Sorry for the laaate reply but if you really want to know you can check out the boards for some "unofficial" updates. The main dev and I agreed to make those boards our meeting place instead of skype. Here's the Smash Clash discussion board if any one of you are interested. If you have any other inquiries such as wanting to get your character into the game or more importantly help out, feel free to send me a BL.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

CanisWolfred

Karakato wrote:

Captain_Toad wrote:

Sorry for the laaate reply but if you really want to know you can check out the boards for some "unofficial" updates. The main dev and I agreed to make those boards our meeting place instead of skype. Here's the Smash Clash discussion board if any one of you are interested. If you have any other inquiries such as wanting to get your character into the game or more importantly help out, feel free to send me a BL.

Send you a what now? BL? Boy Love? I don't think people can just send you that, Karakato. <_<

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

ThePirateCaptain

@Artwark
Kid Icarus: Uprising and Fire Emblem: Awakening are two of the finest games you can get for the 3DS, I highly recommend both.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

KarrotMan

CanisWolfred wrote:

Karakato wrote:

Captain_Toad wrote:

Send you a what now? BL? Boy Love? I don't think people can just send you that, Karakato. <_<

B-but I thought you cared about me lil' pup

I meant send me a PM over at my BL

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

GuSolarFlare

CanisWolfred wrote:

Artwark wrote:

I don't play much of third party games and thats maybe because they are usually unbalanced and are mostly incomplete.

EA and Bethesda aren't the only third parties out there you know....

yeah some of my favorite games are third party!(SnowBoard Kids 2, Monster Hunter 3U, Megaman Battle Network/Starforce series, Sonic and the list goes on!)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic