Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 6,481 to 6,500 of 96,481

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

@GuSilverFlame yeah they're so much fun! I can do these (mostly) in my head (I needed a calculator for 25 and √16)!

...here's a really easy problem if you know your exponent rules:

ex = 1

Euler's constant? man I love when those appear in my calculation all gets easier!
oh another cool one:
log210=log10/log2(works with other values

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame it just happens to be e in that equation, it could be any number and x would still have the same answer! Because any number raised to the power of 0 equals 1!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Logarithms this morning, and now "Secrets of the Mind" in Anatomy class. This is turning out to be a great day!

Edited on by sugarpixel

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku oh I was thinking of this one:
e=2,718 281 828 459 045 235 360 287
Untitled

ln e=1
got all mixed up.....

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

I love science about the brain...! It's talking about the brain's 'body map' right now, which is really cool! And how your brain is capable of 'rewiring' itself. So cool!

GuSolarFlare

hm........... I prefer computer memory maping and soldering new connections to the circuit

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Ooh, now we're on blindsight! That's one of my favorite disorders. It's when a blind person can still 'see' some things, even though they're blind...! They can inexplicably navigate obstacle courses, or tell you which way an object is moving, despite not being able to tell you what the object is, or look at a happy face and feel happy but have no idea why...

GuSolarFlare

lol this just happened to me right now(except it was a real religion not Helix Fossil)
Untitled
I don't understand how they don't notice I'm looking away and giving signs of being uninterested and only listening because I'm polite.....
wasted my time being a nice guy....... :/

my Backloggery

Metroidlink

@gioku this ad is on the top of my page right now
Untitled

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I didn't think of this(maybe because the person waited for me to get close to say what it was about)

my Backloggery

Metroidlink

@gioku it says "My little pony expert?
Become moderator of the My little pony Collectionary. Apply Today"

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

GuSolarFlare

do you know those days all is going perfectly fine but you can't help but feel down for no reason at all? well, today is a day like this to me.....

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Oh lol. XD

...And I, the MLP fan around here, don't have that? What is the world coming to? XD

GuSolarFlare

ok got bored of feeling low.
but I don't really know what to do today I'm losing in every game I play....... losing badly.....

my Backloggery

Undead_terror

Gioku wrote:

@Undead_terror trust me, you should.

Discord is pretty kick-***.

Alright so I watched the two eps (episodes 27 and 28 right?) I must say I can understand why people would like the series...but I'm not sure if I would watch anymore watch as I turn around and watchs more lol but I heard that Weird Al was in it and that sounds pretty cool!
@GuFlameSilver Try multiplayer games!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Metroidlink

Undead_terror wrote:

Gioku wrote:

@Undead_terror trust me, you should.

Discord is pretty kick-***.

Alright so I watched the two eps (episodes 27 and 28 right?) I must say I can understand why people would like the series...but I'm not sure if I would watch anymore watch as I turn around and watchs more lol but I heard that Weird Al was in it and that sounds pretty cool!
@GuFlameSilver Try multiplayer games!

I think it was episode 1 and 2 (season 2) but if it was called the return of harmony it was right (even though I don't think it has that much to say )

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic