Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 6,321 to 6,340 of 96,481

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I'm already online!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku yep they up the level
I was eliminated
gen 3 is weaker than I remember.....

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame that was fun! XD
lol I didn't expect to lay down that much smack!

Virizion ended up having the very useful move of Giga Drain! XD

Anyway, battle video!

C5VG-WWWW-WWW5-RBRQ

We'll have to do something like that again sometime!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku next time I won't limit it to a single gen(gen 3 has the reggis all weak to fighting and gen 4 has the 3 main, all dragons and the lake guradians all psychic...)

my Backloggery

Undead_terror

So did anyone ever bother playing fan made Pokémon hack games? there is a handful out there, I might play one even though I'm not a big Pokémon fan.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

I got a Kabuto on Wonder Trade!!!!
Untitled
Darkness and Democracy are to fall upon me!!!!

well it's past time for me to leave, see you guys tomorrow!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@Undead_terror nah, the real games are always better! ...Pokémon Lost Silver was pretty cool, though! ...but that was built from the ground up, not hacked.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

My Wii's busted....
It won't read Wii games only Gamecube games(?)
I took apart the front shell in a attempt to dust off the black, clothy-looking thing on the slot.
Can i send it to Nintendo? Maybe i voided my warranty.......

Same thing happened to mine, but it can't play gamecube games either.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Maybe the lense needs cleaning? Or maybe even replacing. I think that's an easy fix if you look online, but I'd check with Nintendo if you could.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

sugarpixel

So there we have it, my new avatar! ...my first non-MLP one since September, lol. I'll probably only keep for a few days (maybe a week), because my other most recent one was just so perfect! ...I'm keeping it on Backloggery. This Meloetta one (that I drew!) is just for NL.

What do you all think?

SheldonRandoms

I think it's looking at my soul @Gioku, even though i'm like, at the side of my computer XD

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Metroidlink

@gioku I think it's kind of... derpy
However I don't know for sure how the original looked (even though you traded me one )

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

KittenKoder

Couldn't sleep, so I watched a movie .... OMG I laughed so hard, The Penny Dreadful Show is wonderful funs. @SheldonRandoms, you have to have seen this already, right?

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

Socar

I don't get the whole reason why Money existed? couldn't everything be for free? And what could possibly happen if there wasn't currency?

My only theory in this is that to avoid shortage of resources, this money thing was made for that.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@Artwark uhhhhhhh.... before there was money, there was bartering — you traded one thing for something else. Money is just representative, so you can buy things without, you know, needing to trade actual 'stuff'.

...that's a horrible explanation, but that's the gist of it.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic