Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 6,221 to 6,240 of 96,243

sugarpixel

Oh good grief... there are three noisy little girls running around the house! XD

My little sister has two of her friends over, and they're a bit much... if you don't have a younger sister you should feel very lucky right now! XD

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

Oh good grief... there are three noisy little girls running around the house! XD

My little sister has two of her friends over, and they're a bit much... if you don't have a younger sister you should feel very lucky right now! XD

I know exactly how its...........

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

well I'm leaving for today(gotta stop early or I won't stop at all ) let's leave the legend battle for tomorrow @Gioku!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

OdnetninAges

Here's a fun little game:

1). Go to Google Images

2). Enter in your Nintendo Life username.

3). See how many images you recognize from your history on Nintendo Life.

It's slightly entertaining.

Edited on by OdnetninAges

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Mickey

OdnetninAges wrote:

Here's a fun little game:

1). Go to Google Images

2). Enter in your Nintendo Life username.

3). See how many images you recognize from your history on Nintendo Life.

It's slightly entertaining.

Oh boy! I'll go ahead and try that myself.

-Searches for "Mickey" on Google Images-

Oh... Well, maybe "MickMick" will bring up more results!

-Searches for "MickMick" on Google Images-

Oh... Maybe "MickeyTheGreat" will have something for me!

-Searches for "MickeyTheGreat" on Google Images-

Oh... Hey, wait a minute, it's searching for "Mickey The Great" with spaces! Search instead for "MickeyTheGreat"!

YES!!! The very last picture that showed up for me was of my Mickey Hulk avatar. I WIN!!!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Metroidlink

@gioku I have a little sister too so I know your pain

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Mickey

I have a little sister and she isn't annoying. I have no idea what you guys are chit-chatting about.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Undead_terror

People are different so some kids will be annoying and some will be good.

On a sad note, I had a sister but she died (not undead or a zombie), she was very young so I guess I got lucky that I didn't know about her well.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@Mickey my sister isn't annoying, it's her friends that are! XD

@Undead_terror that is pretty sad...

But I imagine, like you said, it might not be as hard as it could have been if she was still very young... like, if my sister died, it'd be extremely awful to me because she's been around for 8 years... I've forgotten mostly what it was like to not have a sister...

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

KittenKoder

My little sister was just plain evil, I hope to outlive her by at least a decade. I already outlived my mother, the woman who my sister emulates.

@Mickey, put quotes around the nickname to make it search without adding spaces.

Edited on by KittenKoder

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

sugarpixel

So, I'm planning on drawing myself a new avatar (Pokémon themed this time rather than MLP), but I probably won't update my avatar for a while still, though; I'm not done with this one, yet!

...and I'll probably come back to this one again fairly quickly. It's just too perfect for me! ...but I can only have one avatar at a time, lol.

GuardianKing

I feel like I haven't been on this site in forever!

It's been kind of a rough weekend, but at least my friends here know how to make it better instantly! (and by that, I mean make the most awful, awful of commentary/jokes about one another xD)

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku Gif says hi

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

@GuardianKing, oh, I guess I haven't seen you for awhile! Hi!

@SheldonRandoms yeah, but it'd look kinda stupid with the avatar I'm planning on making. Otherwise I'd do that.

...and I'll go ahead and keep this avatar on Backloggery.

Edited on by sugarpixel

SheldonRandoms

@GuardianKing oh, I guess I haven't seen you for awhile! Hi! (Mine has a football playing king in space, with a mustache in the comment )

@Gioku It won't look stupid, because it'll look normal tooooooooooooooooo me!!!!!!!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic