@gioku I would gladly give you some pokemon aswell

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame do you have any of the Gen V legendaries? I have all of those! Gen V and Gen IV had the exact same amount of legendaries; so I could swap you Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem for Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina, and the Kami trio for the Lake Guardians!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I don't have the gen V legendaries so it'd help!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku just finishing a battle and I'll be ready(done)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku do you need Regigigas too?

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame yeah I was just gonna ask about him, he's the only Gen IV legendary I'm missing now. ...do you maybe have the other Regis too? I'd love those!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

I have all non event legendaries from gens 1, 3 and 4. plus all Unowns, Manaphy and Phione.

my Backloggery

Metroidlink

@gioku I have the other regis if you are interested (I think I have all 3 but I am 100% sure I have Ice and Steel)

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

Metroidlink

@gioku do you have the gen 4 and 3 starters btw, I just remembered you missed them but that was a good time ago

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku sorry! got stuck on the selection, it doesn't allow to deselect after you touch "offer"
bad design choices suck..... :/

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Thanks @GuSilverFlame, but you forgot Registeel...? I still need him! ...and I don't remember if Manaphy and Phione are needed... I'd better be on the safe side and get them!

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku well let's go again
I really forgot Registeel? guess I'm distracted....

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

OK yeah, Registeel, Groudon, Manaphy, and Phione should be good. Oh, and Latias!

...I can still send Deoxys, Arceus, and Jirachi! ...but that's the end of my Legendary stock.

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I have Jirachi already but it's all right looks like Phione isn't counted as legendary for some reason(probably because it comes from breeding and can be bred) so it's all even

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame thanks a lot, you're the greatest!

...now all I need are the Gen II legendaries (minus Celebi) and I will have all the (non-event) legendaries! ...do you happen to have the Gen II legendaries, @Metroidlink...?

Metroidlink

@gioku yeah just wait a couple minutes I am in a battle

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic