Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 6,161 to 6,180 of 96,525

sugarpixel

Hey thanks @GuSilverFlame! ...so one last thing, do you think you could get me a Clauncher (to keep)? That's all I'm missing from Gen. VI now! I can give you a Binnacle (to keep) in return!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I have one and it's not a hard task to breed it so sure! just give me a minute(gotta separate the other pokémon eggs so I don't get confused)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

Sweet let me know when you've got it @GuSilverFlame! ...I'm looking for Bidoof at the moment. Of course the time I actually want to find one is the time I can't find any! XD

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I have the clauncher egg already and I also have a bunch of bidoofs too(never imagined the troll people who send bidoofs in wonder trade would end helping anyone)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Oh yeah, if you could get me a Bidoof it would save me a lot of trouble! ...I'll need to keep it, so... I'll get you something nice in return!

GuSolarFlare

lol @Gioku you got me some pretty good Pokémon! a Bidoof isn't worth that much!!!! if you need help with anything else or want those Pokémon back just tell me!

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

ok now back to training my Milotic and hatching some Froakies.

my Backloggery

CanisWolfred

They did it. They finally did it. They hooked up a cable box to the Family room TV where all the game systems are hooked up. While that means I finally got to watch the science channel for the first time in 7 years, that also means that I won't be able to get on that TV as much...not that I use the TV constantly anyways. More of a portable kind of guy...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

GuSolarFlare

it's been about 1 month since I really watched TV, the only time I had for that was when everyone at home either left to work or was sleeping(in the morning)
now I'm at college at those times.

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I don't have one either.

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame darn...

I just spent awhile looking through the GTS for Tyrantrum, and my god is the GTS a terrible place... I saw just about every legendary you could think of being asked for in return... and the ones that weren't my Pokémon were not within the level range they wanted...

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku your best chance is to ask for it on the GTS don't even search just put on GTS something you're willing to trade. so far it worked with me every time

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame yeah, I figured I'd ask for it! I just have to make sure I put up something that somebody'd be willing to trade Tyrantrum for... I'll bet I might get a taker for Samurott!

sugarpixel

Alright, so I'm up to about 60.58% complete with the Pokédex! I'm on the home stretch!

I've got about 283 Pokémon to go — I say 'about' because that's without factoring in the extras that I don't need to officially complete the Pokédex (which I already have a few of).

This is so much fun...!

GuSolarFlare

and after transferring almost all I had in Diamond I have less registered Pokémon now than I had in gen 4..... gotta go breeding and evolving(but only when battling gets boring)

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame so... does that mean you maybe have the Gen IV legendaries...? I only have two of them (Heatran and Cresselia) that were in Black 2... would you be willing to let me borrow those?

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku sure I have all the ones that aren't special(event) if I remember well.

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic