Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 6,001 to 6,020 of 96,243

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku Alright then. That race appears to be short, but that's because of the page limit on Flipnote Studio, it's sooooooooshort when you use pictures. Hopefully Flipnote Studio 3D has a bigger page limit (and my camera powers have been increased since then)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

Oh, and also whenever I get to thinking about how much I used to like Hot Wheels, and Dinosaurs, and Volcanoes, etc. how ironic it is now that one of my favorite things is My Little Pony! If you were to tell my younger self that some day I'd be a huge fan of MLP, I would have thought you were crazy. XD

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku Who took the wheel and drove us to ponies? XD

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@NoUsernameHere Don't you mean Pokemen? That's what all my teachers kept calling it, even when we wrote it down somewhere, I mean really?

SheldonRandoms

@Undead_terror That's called the group of 4 in a nutshell thing.

Socar

I'm depressed lately. I'm one of the few Indians out there who are loyal to Nintendo and yet no one around in my country respect Nintendo the way I do but instead support Sony and Microsoft. And the worst part is, Nintendo doesn't do any service here and I miss out a lot of great stuff.....

Despite this however, I'm still happy with what I play most and I'm always gonna support Nintendo no matter what. I'm never ever gonna use other ways to get games.....EVER!!!!!!!

Wonder if India is the only country Nintendo doesn't give support......

Edited on by Socar

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@Artwark or else, you know, you could 'expand your gaming horizons'... sure I love Nintendo, but I've never been opposed to playing other video games... like, I'd still like to get a PS Vita sometime!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Metroidlink

@artwark Nintendo is giving some support to norway, but we don't have club nintendo :L but for some weird reason we do get unusable club nintendo cards with some games (almost every nintendo title)

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Socar

Gioku wrote:

@Artwark or else, you know, you could 'expand your gaming horizons'... sure I love Nintendo, but I've never been opposed to playing other video games... like, I'd still like to get a PS Vita sometime!

Nintendo isn't the only thing I play you know? I do play other games on PC like Plants VS Zombies or Phantasy Star.

I did play Sony games back then, but none of them were fun to me so I decided to stick with Nintendo and PC so I can get most fun out of them.

Edited on by Socar

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Artwark wrote:

I'm depressed lately. I'm one of the few Indians out there who are loyal to Nintendo and yet no one around in my country respect Nintendo the way I do but instead support Sony and Microsoft. And the worst part is, Nintendo doesn't do any service here and I miss out a lot of great stuff.....

Despite this however, I'm still happy with what I play most and I'm always gonna support Nintendo no matter what. I'm never ever gonna use other ways to get games.....EVER!!!!!!!

Wonder if India is the only country Nintendo doesn't give support......

you sure you live in India? because it's just the same here in Brazil and history has shown America have been mistaken for India a few times.
except Brazil gets a half-baked support(better than nothing, I guess...)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

lol, I must have really liked The Lego Movie, I ended up dreaming about it last night! XD

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku now I really want to watch it!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic