Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 601 to 620 of 96,456

KingDunsparce

Electricmastro wrote:

Does anyone else here like The Amazing World of Gumball?

I watch it from time to time.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame: That sucks... I was once on a LEGO robotics team (I think in 4th or 5th grade), and we did pretty well. Coincidentally, that's where I got the name for my game company, Electric Prune Juice: when we were coming up with a name for our team, there was one kid that came up with the "Electric Prunes". It was so ridiculous, that we just had to use it! So I remembered that last year, and decided it would be the perfect name for my game company. I added "Juice" on to the end, and Electric Prune Juice was born!
Untitled

@Electricmastro: Oh yeah, that's one of my favorites!
My favorite cartoons right now would have to be Adventure Time, MLP:FiM, Amazing World of Gumball, Spongebob (yes, I still watch and enjoy that; always have, always will! ), and old Animaniacs and Tiny Toons reruns.

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Electricmastro

CaptainCharlie wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Does anyone else here like The Amazing World of Gumball?

I watch it from time to time.

I was watching it last night and came across by far one of my favorite moments. For those who haven't seen "Halloween", spoilers ahoy. [youtube:CtozbX1Kkog]

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

sugarpixel

My favorite part about it is the extreme diversity of art styles and characters! That comes from the fact that most of the characters in this cartoon were creations that the show's creators had made for other cartoons, but had been scrapped or rejected. So they put all the extra, unused characters into one cartoon together. Chaos ensues.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

KingDunsparce

My favorite episode would definitely be "The Job" (I think that's what it was called).
@Gioku Wow, I didn't know that! It certainly makes sense though, since a lot of characters are very different looking or even different art styles.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

sugarpixel

@CaptainCharlie: Yeah, it's such an awesome idea, too! I'm surprised nobody thought of doing that sooner. Although, I guess, in the wrong hands, such a concept could've gone badly.

Electricmastro

Gioku wrote:

My favorite part about it is the extreme diversity of art styles and characters! That comes from the fact that most of the characters in this cartoon were creations that the show's creators had made for other cartoons, but had been scrapped or rejected. So they put all the extra, unused characters into one cartoon together. Chaos ensues.

It is interesting a show about outcasts. Hopefully there are spin-offs where a character does get a show intended for them, especially Carrie.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

sugarpixel

Here's a video I think more people should see. I don't really know what to say about it, other than it was simply amazing. I think everyone should get a chance to see it. I was lucky enough to attend live! It's a little on the long side (like 51 minutes), but if you have the time I hope you'll watch it!

EDIT: It's actually more like 42 minutes; the rest of it is extra.

And now, off of my own topic: @Electricmastro: Carrie is definitely one of my favorite characters.

Edited on by sugarpixel

GuSolarFlare

@LordJumpMad so your real name is Jack Tretton? that's quite the acomplishment

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

hey @the_shpydar ! no need to be shy post all you want in the Chit-Chat thread dude! LJM will come and turn things into chaos again soon anyway!

EDIT

LordJumpMad wrote:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

....And it dies....again. :c

Untitled

why did you post such a huge image @LordJumpMad ?

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Joeynator3000

GuSilverFlame wrote:

hey @the_shpydar ! no need to be shy post all you want in the Chit-Chat thread dude! LJM will come and turn things into chaos again soon anyway!

EDIT

LordJumpMad wrote:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

Untitled

Why did you quote such a huge image?
...see what I did? lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Jaz007

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

EDIT

LordJumpMad wrote:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

Untitled

...see what I did? lol

I do see what you did there.

Jaz007

GuSolarFlare

Jaz007 wrote:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

EDIT

LordJumpMad wrote:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

Untitled

...see what I did? lol

let's achieve the longest page ever seen in NL

my Backloggery

Joeynator3000

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

EDIT

LordJumpMad wrote:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

Untitled

...see what I did? lol

Eh, I guess....xD
Kinda figured the mods wouldn't like it, lol

Keep it PG-13-ish.

GuSolarFlare

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

EDIT

LordJumpMad wrote:

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

Untitled

...see what I did? lol

Eh, I guess....xD
Kinda figured the mods wouldn't like it, lol

yeah it's better to stop it.....

my Backloggery

Joeynator3000

...Anyways back to uploading Rayman Legends music levels. xD

Keep it PG-13-ish.

GuSolarFlare

well my mission of turning the previous page the longest one in NL is done(I guess) back to whatever I was doing just now(I forgot what I was doing, lol)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic