Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 5,981 to 6,000 of 96,481

Nathan_Wv10

I need to go and watch The Lego Movie man, I might drag the girlfriend to the cinema

Nathan_Wv10

Twitter:

sugarpixel

It is my new favorite movie of all time, easily. I loved every second of it.

It was absolutely perfect.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku NO, NO, NO, You're doing it wrong, let @SheldonRandoms help you out.

Gioku wrote:

It is my new favorite movie of all time, easily. I loved every second of it.

It was absolutely awesome.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku Ecept for the Lego movie, because it created it's own word for perfect.........and that's awesome. trust me, it makes sense.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Fine, awesomely perfect then. But now they gotta add that to the dictionary, and the description will be "Go watch the Lego Movie" :3

sugarpixel

But now, I am thinking, what if they did a Hot Wheels movie like this...? I'd die of excitement! XD

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

And they must use real hot wheels, not forgettable people, but the cars themselves XD

sugarpixel

I loved Hot Wheels probably more than Legos as a kid... and you've seen how much I loved The Lego Movie, you can imagine how it would be if there was a Hot Wheels movie like that! XD

...I loved the Hot Wheels World Race and Acceleracers movies as a kid; if they could do something like that but with higher production values it would be the best thing ever!

KingDunsparce

There was a Hot Wheels movie? :0 Actually, I'm not really that surprised. I mean, I have two Hot Wheels GBA games. I used to love Hot Wheels though.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

SheldonRandoms

I had this as a kid. I remember they sometimes made it, and other times, they fell and burned..........BUT IT WAS STILL AWESOME!!!!!!!!
Untitled

sugarpixel

@KingDunsparce I have two HotWheels GBA games (both on the same game pak), World Race (based on the movie) and Velocity X. I also had two for PC, Stunt Track Driver and Stunt Track Driver 2. I loved those games!

@SheldonRandoms I had something like that called Octoblast, I'll see if I can find a picture!

EDIT: here we are, this is Octoblast:
Untitled
Man, I loved that thing!
It made a nice little rhythmic sound as the cars went around, too. I remember exactly how the thing sounded! XD

Edited on by sugarpixel

SheldonRandoms

I had many toy cars back then, and I still have them somewhere. I made this camera animation with them.

(My voice sounds sooooooooooooooooooooo high pitched, like OMG XD)

sugarpixel

SheldonRandoms wrote:

I had many toy cars back then, and I still have them somewhere.

I know exactly where all my cars are; they're in a huge bin in my closet! It takes up half the space in there, I kid you not! XD

I'll take a picture of them tomorrow.

KingDunsparce

One day, my mom just sold all of my Hot Wheels cars without telling me. Sure, I was older and hadn't used them in a while, but that doesn't mean I didn't still want them...

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

sugarpixel

@KingDunsparce that sucks.
I actually inherited all my dad's (and uncle's) old Hot Wheels when I was little, and I still have them! If I ever have kids, they're inheriting my Hot Wheels.

SheldonRandoms

@KingDunsparce I hate it when my mother does that. They just assume you don't want them, and then BAM!!! gone.

@Gioku and yeah, I can't wait to see those. Maybe you can make a stop motion movie with them.

sugarpixel

@SheldonRandoms my Grandma (my dad and uncle's mom) still has some of their old Hot Wheels in her house! I used to play with them when I went over there.

...and we'll see about an animation... probably not, but maybe sometime.

JunkosBoobies

I used to LOVE Hot Wheels! Whenever I turned 11 though I abandoned them completely for Video Games. I gave all my Hot Wheels to my second youngest brother, so they can be passed down to my baby brother when he grows older, then his kids when he becomes a grown up.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic