Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 5,961 to 5,980 of 96,243

Metroidlink

While we are on the math in school subject (or finished? ) I have a problem where the teacher is like "it's too easy for you? Well do another task which is just as easy!"
I don't know what it is called in english so it was tasks like
X+Y=4
X-2Y=-5
And I did these types of task in my head btw I am in the last year of middle school

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

@NoUsernameHere I have something even more fearsome!
Untitled

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Metroidlink

@gioku have fun I haven't seen it yet (not sure if it's available to us even ) I heard it's good though
Edit: just checked and it had premier on last friday

Edited on by Metroidlink

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Veloster

I know it sounds kinda babyish, me not joining a comp because I can't use a Lvl 100 (yeah baby, I reached it earlier!) Legendary, psychopath eagle; but I just use it so much that even if I trained up a not-too-shabby team - it would feel empty without 'Vetal.

I mean, I have a Delphox that helped me own the story mode, but even then that's only one pokemon.

So, to summarize my point, I have 2 'sentimental', trained pokemom, and I can't use half of them.

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

sugarpixel

I am a HUGE Lego fan; I haven't been this excited for a movie since Wreck it Ralph!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Undead_terror

People love tasty gaming systems!
Untitled

@Gioku I say the lego movie was alright, the best part of it I think was unikitty for the dumb like humor with a bit of Batman, but ya I want Wreck it Ralph 2!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Undead_Terror I was joking
but that thread is a very comical runaround that gets nowhere... sad thing huge boring posts stand in the way of the funny ones

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Super_Gravy

Good luck using an calculators in my math… We actually learning how the encryption work for computer connection including formula and algorithm.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

GuSolarFlare

@Super_Gravy algorithms are all about logic(love them)

my Backloggery

Undead_terror

@GuSilverFlame ...ok then, thanks for pointing about a thread...actually nevermind I'm confused, MOVING ON!

I should play some games again, didn't properly play one for a few or more days, I wonder should I keep playing the one I'm currently playing or play something else?

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Undead_Terror go at one you're playing right now if you keep playing too many games in parallel you'll end like me(I lose about 10 min just to chose what to play sometimes)

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

OH. MY. GOD. The Lego Movie was amazing, from start to finish.

Lego defined my childhood, this was a dream come true, on every level. I got all the references and everything. This was everything I could ever have wanted out of a Lego movie — and more. They just let the Legos be Legos — they celebrated Legos, even. Rather than making the Legos do what they want them to (i.e.: bending knees, etc.), they just worked around the way Legos actually work — and it worked perfectly.

I was tearing up at the end, it was like all my imaginations, all my childhood fantasies had been made into a movie... :')

I am lost for words...

...my only disappointment was that BIONICLE wasn't featured prominently... it was only there for half a second! ...but the rest of the movie was so amazing that I could look past it.

...it surpassed even how much I enjoyed Wreck it Ralph, and that's saying something!

...now, if only something of this nature could be done with MLP:FiM, or Hot Wheels, even... if this much passion and effort could be put into one of those, my life would be complete...

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku Was Chase McCain from Lego City:Undercover in that movie, I still don't know :I

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku I thought I saw him in one of those commercials, but maybe that wasn't him, oh well, it's still an awesome movie regardless. I took my picture in front one of the move posters......WHERE AM I LOOKING AGAIN!?!?!?!?!?!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic