Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 5,921 to 5,940 of 96,243

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku better than the one Artwark posted, but not really that good....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku no, don't get me wrong those are some mad editing skills I just didn't find it funny.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Mickey

I've finally finished an avatar for a special occasion. Before anyone asks, it's for when the final episode of the recently cancelled Mickey Mouse Clubhouse airs.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I could have said the same to you when you said you couldn't take Bravely Defaul and Fire Emblem Awakening

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@veloster don't get me started on binary and hexadecimal math! xD

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I'm learning integers.
and in computer architecture I've learnde a little of binary math and some hexadecimal math too.

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame call me crazy, but I have aspirations of taking AP Calculus next year.

...I'll have enough math credits already, so I won't even actually need to take a math class next year, either! But I'm gonna do it!

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

I dunno if we can still be friends, @GuSilverFlame! What with you not liking TheMasterPoop or My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!

...lol, nah, we can still be friends! We share enough other interests (any fan of Kirby is OK in my book!), and you're a pretty cool guy.

...and maybe someday I'll make a brony out of you (and you'll make an RPG/anime fan out of me)!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Gioku wrote:

I've been learning about logarithms in Algebra II.

I'm just doing functions... and functions... and more functions...

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku let's go slowly and take it easy! if friends had to have the same insterests I probably would have none by now!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@The-Wind-Pikpik We did all the function stuff last semester, we're doing a bit more interesting things now! ...and I like functions, anyway.

...I think I must be weird, because I get excited over new calculators, too. XD

@GuSilverFlame this is true!

...where to begin... I was a bit of an odd case when it came to MLP... I was always pretty neutral about it (I liked it just fine, but I wasn't a "brony" or anything yet), and then I dived in head first after Equestria Girls and never looked back!

GuSolarFlare

man, functions and logarithms.... I miss those times math was possible without a calculator....

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame math was never possible without a calculator for me... I can barely do simple addition in my head...! Now that I can do everything on a calculator, I can fully understand everything I'm doing! I can do algebra problems pretty well in my head, though; it's just moving numbers (and variables) around, basically.

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku here in Brazil most schools, up to high school, pohibit the use of calculators.

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic