Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 5,901 to 5,920 of 96,507

Super_Gravy

I think you guys partying way too much! Heck I think you guys need to slow down with your soda to avoid being hyper.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

SheldonRandoms

@Super_Gravy Slow down........No!
Untitled
GOTTA GO FAST!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Super_Gravy

Are you guys by any chance having an WIFI party?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

SheldonRandoms

That's how we are able to talk on the internet, so that answer is no :I

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@WaveBoy That's good meditation music, but i'll stick with Cutman's meditation music, because it must exist somewhere......right?

@Kawaii_Neko You just said what it is in a nutshell

Undead_terror

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

Backloggery seems so confusing...... So you post the games and systems to keep track of them? I don't get it.

Yep, that's pretty much the site with a few extras.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Metroidlink

My Backloggery is pretty much finished now I think, only need to add banner, avatar and all that but I can't do this right now

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Metroidlink

Yes RCR DX is coming on thursday
@gioku don't spoil anything

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

SheldonRandoms

YES, I ACTUALLY DID IT! HERE'S THAT CLEVER BRAVELY DEFAULT MIIVERSE DRAWING THAT I MADE!!!!!!!
Untitled
Untitled
It was though, because you can zoom in the drawing. The Wii U version just feels more comfy, while the 3DS version is like that guy holding popcorn at movie theater, and he wants some, but people keep taking it. That's how I felt! But then I deployed the boring popcorn bag or whatever, and got them to leave me alone.

(Also, Deadpool says to yeah bomb this, or else.........I don't know, that's something he might say)

Metroidlink

Is there any storyline at all? I am excited becuase it's a good, portable sandbox

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

Metroidlink

@gioku Oh a great sandbox with great story? Sounds perfect

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

Metroidlink

@gioku oh, well let's see if it bacomes one of my favourite games too

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

Socar

Guys I think you need to check this out!

Edited on by Socar

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Artwark looooool worst youtube poop I've ever watched, go watch this instead:

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic