Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 5,861 to 5,880 of 96,243

sugarpixel

I just filled in a bunch more games, but there's still a lot more games I have... I'm gonna take a bit of a break.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

so, Poké Transporter has a really weak hack protection, my cousin lent me his White 2 and both Jirachi and Mew(both hacked) went through now I have them for me

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

Oh, and I had a dream last night that I had gotten an MLP game on my 3DS, and it was a 2D sidescrolling platformer... and it was awesome because I got to play as Fluttershy! XD

...I remember thinking the animation was really good and I remember posting a screenshot of it on Miiverse, hahaha! XD

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Undead_terror

While it's presidents day tomorrow in the states, it's Family Day in Canada so all the kiddies throughout the land will have no school!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

I don't gotta go to work on Presidents day, so yeah, no skool 4 mii a well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

I just updated my backloggery some more. It's still not done yet, but it's getting there! ...I need to figure out how to edit the colors, too; it wouldn't let me type in the color fields earlier.

...I'll be putting the link in my signature later, too!

SheldonRandoms

Backloggery eh? Do I really need to know how many games I've never beaten, it'll haunt my mind............probably not :I

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Backloggery eh? Do I really need to know how many games I've never beaten, it'll haunt my mind............probably not :I

I think the person I saw with most unfinished games is @CanisWolfred 823 lol http://backloggery.com/Mickeymac92 he still got to add me...

Also to @Anyone feel free to add me on backlog!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Undead_terror I'd probably have more then that. Also those Atari 2600 games, lot's of them you can't "complete", so that brings up the number even higher.

Undead_terror

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Undead_terror I'd probably have more then that. Also those Atari 2600 games, lot's of them you can't "complete", so that brings up the number even higher.

On backloggery if there is a game that's about highscores like Asteroids or game & watch ball, or endless runners like Bird mania, they should be nulled, this means that the game can't be beaten and can go on forever! so these games don't count on your progress on backloggery.

sugarpixel

I've only got 5 games I haven't beaten.

And that's only because I got so many games between October and now!

SheldonRandoms

@Undead_terror Every game can eventually be beaten with time and patience (But who has that anymore)
Untitled

Undead_terror

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Undead_terror Every game can eventually be beaten with time and patience (But who has that anymore)
Untitled

@SheldonRandoms LOOK AT THIS MONEKY, LOOK AT HOW SURPRISED HE IS!!!!!
Untitled

Also if there is games you never want to play but keep on your backloggery, you can simply null them as well.

Joeynator3000

So what's going on in here tonight? o.o

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

SheldonRandoms

@Undead_terror DK will be even more surprised when he see's this new invention by the AVGN (And if this was real, then this backlog thing would cease to exist XD)

Undead_terror

Mizore wrote:

So what's going on in here tonight? o.o

We are talking about backloggery, a site to store game info, as I said before that started this talk was:
"@Gioku you should get a backloggery account to save youer game info, I see that @GuSilverFlame recently made a account, I don't know if he got the idea from me or just happened to make one, but you can share all of your gaming info on your account and stuff, here is my account http://backloggery.com/undead_terror also know as the graveyard in my sig and backlog and you can even make new friends"
So some of the people here made backloggery accounts and some pending, I recommend it!

Joeynator3000

....Meh, lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic