Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 5,841 to 5,860 of 96,526

Undead_terror

@Gioku you should get a backloggery account to save youer game info, I see that @GuSilverFlame recently made a account, I don't know if he got the idea from me or just happened to make one, but you can share all of your gaming info on your account and stuff, here is my account http://backloggery.com/undead_terror also know as the graveyard in my sig and backlog and you can even make new friends Untitled

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Undead_terror

That's too bad then, pretty cool site if you ask me, but it's just a suggestion.

For the past 2 days and counting there has been a lot of strong wind where I live and it's getting annoying! the lawn is a mess.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Mickey

@Gioku I gotta say, it doesn't interest me all that much either, but it's a nice way to PM other users!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

sugarpixel

Well, how 'bout this: I'll have another look; I don't really remember too much what it had exactly.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Veloster

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

In Ocarina of Time, i already beat the Dodongo's Cavern and i don't know what to do next. I also visited the Great Fairy Fountains, too.

It's time to visit Zoras' Fountain! Head to the stream outside of the steps leading to kakariko village and head upstream.

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

TsunamiSensei

I'm the only person in my house to have school off tomorrow... Hooray for snow, I guess.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

TsunamiSensei

Gioku wrote:

I get Monday off for President's Day.

I do too. My school isn't tied to any one county, so every county near me has to go to school, but I don't. Both of my parents work in education, so...

-Skeletor

Undead_terror

Gioku wrote:

I started making my backloggery, it's actually not a half bad place! I'll have to come back and fill it out more once I've got more time.

That's good to hear! I recommend the site to everyone and since we all know each other here it would be a lot more fun on the site!

sugarpixel

@GuardianKing I really didn't like the demo, but then again I don't really like RPGs at all... and if you've bought it, you should probably play it! From what I've heard, it's great if you're a fan of RPGs.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

GuardianKing wrote:

Bravely Default is just sitting there on my desk unopened....

Anyone tell me if I should go for it?

Open it! It's one of my favorite games on the 3DS.

-Skeletor

Metroidlink

I went with the flow and made a backloggery too it should be in the signature

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Metroidlink

I can't remember what games I have and I can't check since I am on vacation and the only internet I have is my mobile phone so it's going to be incomplete until sunday next week

Edited on by Metroidlink

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

@Metroidlink and @Gioku added you guys to my multitap!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic