Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 5,501 to 5,520 of 96,243

SheldonRandoms

Gioku wrote:

Wow, people at the Kirby Wiki were on the ball today! Everything was updated before I even got there! XD

Untitled

They went fast........i'm proud of them.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

...and I'm starting to get pretty upset, we're getting less and less able to afford the Wii U as time goes by... and I'll probably be lucky to get Kirby: Triple Deluxe when it comes out... but damnit! I WANT MARIO KART 8!

...I'm gonna go cry now...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Nathan_Wv10

My first Nintendo Direct and I didn't even get to watch half of it Stupid pathetic laptop buffering and messing around all the time!! Going to have to watch it back. I loved what I saw though

Nathan_Wv10

Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

I thought it was pretty good. The X gameplay just made it awesome.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Joeynator3000

...Anyone know how to deal with the last Pinball challenge in NES Remix?
EDIT: Never mind. >.> lol

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

sugarpixel

All I was concerned about was the Kirby: Triple Deluxe release date, and I am very happy with May 2nd; that gives me a good chance to be able to get it release day.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Electricmastro

I just want to say that everyone should be patient when it comes to virtual console news, because I bought two games (Superstar Saga and SMA3) before today's Nintendo Direct and those just happened to be the launch titles. -_-

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Joeynator3000

...I forgot, why didn't Nintendo say anything on the DS games? lol
Anyways I'm done with NES Remix, stupid final Golf stage is driving me insane. >.>

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

sugarpixel

Well, my laptop is back at home... resting comfortably... we're now looking into more cost-effective ways of getting it fixed; it should be much cheaper if I install Windows myself and buy a new HD from somewhere else...

SheldonRandoms

Pikachu is making giant thunder burps, because we just lost power for a couple of seconds.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror wrote:

Getting another snow storm where I live later on today...

So am I apparently. And I have to work late tomorrow outside, so yeah, I get to make snow angels.

SheldonRandoms

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

Nintendo, what the heck happened you? You used to care for the fans and now...........

But........But........Little Mac smashes in!!??

SheldonRandoms

@Undead_terror I'll be your Valentine :3

Undead_terror

Also did anyone watch the lego movie? I just watched it because it looked good and everyone was hyped to watch it, it was alright, it wasn't bad but wasn't great either in my opinion.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic