Joeynator3000

Pffft, I'm a witch, I can shield stuff like that with ease. >.>

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

GuSolarFlare

so what have you done today @Gioku ? no talking about wheater as everyone is in a different country

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame: What have I done... well, I went to school and fiddled around with my new graphing calculator that I got for free... and I worked on my game during Animation 2 class... lol

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

sounds cool I'm thinking of starting a game but I'm still really in the early stages of C programing(just learned pointers) I'm thinking of starting a simple text RPG as soon as I learn functions!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Oh, and I forgot; It was raining really hard today (I know you said no talking about weather, sorry, lol) so my shoes got all wet. In my school, there's a hill, and the floor on it was recently waxed and was thus extra slick. So, between that, my wet shoes, and walking down the hill (with a heavy backpack), I slipped and fell over backwards! I got right back up, and I was sore, but I thought I was fine, but my left wrist has been killing me all day after that...

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

OptometristLime

Gioku wrote:

Untitled

Untitled

This is how I imagine a witch might shield herself.

Edited on by OptometristLime

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku it was kind of a joke as when someone has nothing to say and it talks about the wheather to start chatting

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Gioku it was kind of a joke as when someone has nothing to say and it talks about the wheather to start chatting

I knew it was a joke, I was making fun of the joke, too!

GuSolarFlare

well, today wasn't good as yesterday for me but it still ended as a good day.
and I still don't believe I won some kind of dolphin nintendogs-like DSiware game (even when the prize is lame I usually lose )

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

GuSilverFlame wrote:

well, today wasn't good as yesterday for me but it still ended as a good day.
and I still don't believe I won some kind of dolphin nintendogs-like DSiware game (even when the prize is lame I usually lose )

If I won some crap DSiWare game, I'd play the hell out of it because I got it for free! lol!

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku me too, that's what I'll do when I finish OoT3D in master quest(tried twice deleted once for frustration, and when it got easy I stoped for some time, my 3DS broke at the time, and forgot what I had to do later. Navi never helps you finding out what to do)

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Gioku me too, that's what I'll do when I finish OoT3D in master quest(tried twice deleted once for frustration, and when it got easy I stoped for some time, my 3DS broke at the time, and forgot what I had to do later. Navi never helps you finding out what to do)

Really? I actually beat the Master Quest much faster than the regular game, even without access to the Sheikah Stones (which I used heavily for the main quest ), so I was very proud of myself! I actually solved all the puzzles without any walkthroughs!

Well, actually, I got stuck on the second dungeon for quite awhile, because I never knew you could brake crates by somersaulting into them... (that's right: I beat the whole normal mode without ever knowing that the somersault broke crates...)

Edited on by sugarpixel

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I got stuck in the fire temple for a while(I didn't know there was no need to explore every large room in it so I ended walking in circles) and after that I forgot what I already had done to enter the next dungeon and what I had to do next, and that stupid Navi only kept saying that random "you must find a way to enter the dungeon" stuff.... from now on I'll take note of what I've done in case I jump right into another game and forget to come back to finish it in a while...

my Backloggery

LordJumpMad

Come on Pikachu, its time to teach you Tail Whip
Untitled

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

BadKitty

LordJumpMad wrote:

Come on Pikachu, its time to teach you Tail Whip
Untitled

Yes pokemonmaster...
Untitled

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

sugarpixel

How did we start this...?? Anyway I'll be at the beach all day today so I don't have to see where this goes.

Joeynator3000

sees a bunch of butt gifs ...WTF?...

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

GuSolarFlare

.... things got a little too weird this time around.....

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic