Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 5,321 to 5,340 of 96,481

Super_Gravy

@Gioku: I used wiki a lot but only for looking for informations. For example, I want to know where the character come from, how many episodes in this show, is there another season in work, why I can't find this item in my game, and etc.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Metroidlink

I'm begin to be scared about my headset... I have a pop filter on my mic and just suddenly it appears right next to me! It's not loose or something like that and can be a bit tricky to get off.
The reason I am scared is becuase I believe it may be ghosts... (And yes I believe they exist and I have very good reasons to think so!)

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

@Super_Gravy to pass on to the other side

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Super_Gravy

Umm… is this comic inappropriate or something?

GuSolarFlare

@Super_Gravy which comic?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Super_Gravy looks like the link is now redirecting to a white pixel....

my Backloggery

Super_Gravy

Wait you guys can't see it?

sugarpixel

@Super_Gravy ah, I see. You just haven't edited wikis before. Well, I'm one of the people that writes/adds to the pages so that people (like you) can look up things like that! I just happen to have spent the most time on the Kirby Wiki.

So far, that guy has left me alone; but if I can remove his subscription and/or block him, I will!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

KittenKoder

Woohoo! Bravely Default is a great game, but the best news is that it shows people want old school RPGs more now than ever. Fun fact: I thought RPGs were dead because of World of Warcraft being so popular. I am so happy when I am wrong, so happy.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@KittenKoder It sure is. It's becoming one of my favorite RPG's of all time, it even rivals Pokemon X & Y

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

KittenKoder

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@KittenKoder It sure is. It's becoming one of my favorite RPG's of all time, it even rivals Pokemon X & Y

You should see what I just wrote about it in my blog. lol I swear, if they make more RPGs like this I will be spending a ton of money on games again.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

KittenKoder wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

You should see what I just wrote about it in my blog. lol I swear, if they make more RPGs like this I will be spending a ton of money on games again.

If only they would make another RPG like Bravely Default.....

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic