Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 5,281 to 5,300 of 96,526

Super_Gravy

@Gioku: Okay I can find out after Friday (maybe sooner or later).

@OdentninAges: I can give you Jirachi if I can bring it to Pokemon X and Y game.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

sugarpixel

@OdnetninAges I have Victini registered in my Pokédex in Black Version; I got the game after the Victini event had ended but my friend had one... needless to say he wanted it back... so I can't get it in Y.

...well, at least you don't need event Pokémon to complete the Pokédex!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Undead_terror

So Flappy Bird is tooken down...but I can still get it, it's by the original dev and shows it was released a month back, did it really go away?

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Undead_terror It's gone on the app store from what I've heard. The only reason I downloaded that was because it was going bye bye! (Thanks AlphaOmegaSin for the rant). The clones however are still up, like they always are.........

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Undead_terror It's gone on the app store from what I've heard. The only reason I downloaded that was because it was going bye bye! (Thanks AlphaOmegaSin for the rant). The clones however are still up, like they always are.........

Does the pipes in your look like Mario pipes or look more realistic because I heard he updated the game so the pipes would look different.
And ya Alphaomegasin is awesome!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Does the pipes in your look like Mario pipes or look more realistic because I heard he updated the game so the pipes would look different.

Looks like Mario pipes still, I don't think the app will ever update (And it's not like i'll be playing this game a lot, I play mostly fighting and platformers on IOS.......Also game the duck on!!!!!)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Super_Gravy

OdnetninAges wrote:

Super_Gravy wrote:

@OdentninAges: I can give you Jirachi if I can bring it to Pokemon X and Y game.

Seriously? That'd be great! Not to mention extremely nice and generous! You have more than one, I assume?

I can get more than one through the legit way. I still have my Gamecube (its also work on Wii anyway), and Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disk which included Jirachi. All I have to do is start over in Ruby or Sapphire (Sapphire used to be my main but I started over to get Latios by using EON card and also I never owns an Ruby until my brother gave it to me.) and trade away the Jirachi to other version. Once I got six Jirachi in one of the version then I will used Pokemon Diamond (I don't have Pearl) to transfer it over. Then use Pokemon White (I don't have Black either or the sequels) to transfer it over. (I haven't done the transfer process between Diamond and White before because I just beat the Elite Four couple days ago and also I never really like Pokemon White at all.) Then I transfer the entire box to Pokemon Y from Pokemon White.

So its might take a while but they are all legit.

Untitled

I got it for pre-ordering Pokemon Colosseum.

Untitled

For those have no ideas is the EON card then I got the pic here. I think I got it from Nintendo Power. I'm quite not sure.

sugarpixel

Oh, thanks for all the feedback on the logos, guys! I really appreciate it!

So, on the Kirby Wiki, we're gonna go with the first one, but the sprites one will be our 'special occasion' logo, such as for during Kirby's anniversary week.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Undead_terror

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Looks like Mario pipes still, I don't think the app will ever update (And it's not like i'll be playing this game a lot, I play mostly fighting and platformers on IOS.......Also game the duck on!!!!!)

Well never mind, if you already downloaded the game it you can redownload it again, I got the updated version but I guess you didn't get the update, but ya I play other games but I will keep it in my collection, also people selling phones and tablets with the game on it for big money!

sugarpixel

Oh, and yeah, the only way to get Jirachi is still only the Colosseum Bonus Disc... but luckily we've got nice people like @Super_Gravy who've got it and will help us out!

...Jirachi is probably the rarest/hardest to get of all Pokémon... and that's saying something...

ThePirateCaptain

That feeling when I come here and see a post I'd like to comment on, then I realize it's already three pages back

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

sugarpixel

I don't think anyone minds if you comment on an old(ish) post in this thread, @CapnPancakes... unless it was maybe a question that's already been answered.

Super_Gravy

Gioku wrote:

Oh, and yeah, the only way to get Jirachi is still only the Colosseum Bonus Disc... but luckily we've got nice people like @Super_Gravy who've got it and will help us out!

...Jirachi is probably the rarest/hardest to get of all Pokémon... and that's saying something...

Really? I just mass produces them for my fellow friends. All they have to do is come over and connected their Sapphire or Ruby to my bonus disk. (Sound odd and inappropriate to me and I apologies if this does to you guys.) I going try this with my FireRed and LeafGreen and I hope this work since it will greatly help me speed things up. Remember that I can't trade until I do something in those games and I can't remember what I have to do but I done it before to let you guys know.

OdnetninAges

Super_Gravy wrote:

OdnetninAges wrote:

Super_Gravy wrote:

Seriously? That'd be great! Not to mention extremely nice and generous! You have more than one, I assume?

I can get more than one through the legit way. I still have my Gamecube (its also work on Wii anyway), and Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disk which included Jirachi. All I have to do is start over in Ruby or Sapphire (Sapphire used to be my main but I started over to get Latios by using EON card and also I never owns an Ruby until my brother gave it to me.) and trade away the Jirachi to other version. Once I got six Jirachi in one of the version then I will used Pokemon Diamond (I don't have Pearl) to transfer it over. Then use Pokemon White (I don't have Black either or the sequels) to transfer it over. (I haven't done the transfer process between Diamond and White before because I just beat the Elite Four couple days ago and also I never really like Pokemon White at all.) Then I transfer the entire box to Pokemon Y from Pokemon White.

So its might take a while but they are all legit.

That's awesome! I'd be extremely grateful if you could get me one.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Well never mind, if you already downloaded the game it you can redownload it again, I got the updated version but I guess you didn't get the update, but ya I play other games but I will keep it in my collection, also people selling phones and tablets with the game on it for big money!

For 70,000 bucks, yeah, money was really well spent there.

Metroidlink

@gioku what is your clock right now?
Also I am ready now

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

sugarpixel

@Metroidlink oh, I'm really sorry, but I really have to be getting ready for school right now (6:33 AM)... my school is the first one to start in the district (school starts at 7:40)... I'm really sorry!

Metroidlink

Gioku wrote:

@Metroidlink oh, I'm really sorry, but I really have to be getting ready for school right now (6:33 AM)... my school is the first one to start in the district (school starts at 7:40)... I'm really sorry!

It's okay, I still have today to work

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic