Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 5,261 to 5,280 of 96,243

Metroidlink

@gusilverflame one problem, how do I know if they speak american/english fluently? and they don't have some kind of accent?

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

@Metroidlink that's true(but it's still a perfect excuse to stay playing Pokémon when you should study xD )

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

@Metroidlink so what exactly do you need help with?

...and so are you ready to do that trade now, too? We can just swap 'em and then swap right back.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Metroidlink

@gioku I'm ready
And I basicly just need help with how to pronounce words correctly, nothing more than that

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

Metroidlink

@gioku I didn't mean now as it's 12 pm but in 7 hours

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

TsunamiSensei

Gioku wrote:

I'm now up to 345; just evolved a Pidove.

I'm at 136...

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Super_Gravy

I think they are in Pokemon mood. By the way Pokemon fans, I recommend you get all the Pokemon (except for event Pokemon such as Mew, Celebi, and etc.) without worrying about shiny and language right now. You will be rewarded! If you do then you probably know why I say you don't have to worry about collecting shinnies.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

TsunamiSensei

Kawaii_Neko wrote:

No one wants to talk about it? How rude.

I watched it and didn't find it impressive. It was done through an emulator, which makes it just seem easy.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

sugarpixel

Alright! I'm now up to 350! Progress is going well! Right now, I'm trying to evolve all the Pokémon I've got that evolve via level-up, without any special parameters.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

OdnetninAges

I don't know how many of you in this thread actually like anime and/or Sonic, and would be interested in this, but there's this fighting game called Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax, and it has Kirito and Leafa from Sword Art Online as playable characters, and one of the stages you can fight on in the game is Green Hill Zone.

Pretty awesome, in my opinion.

@Kawaii_Neko

What the heck? That video was actually kinda funny to watch.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Super_Gravy

Okay guys, ask me again next week about Pokemon and Resident Evil Revelation including fun and helpful way. I have an exam tomorrow and on Friday. Next week is my reading week.

Also I should noted that I have an hard time battling people in generally because I don't like battling strangers or even trading strangers. So give me some time to grow on you guys if I don't want to trade legendary back and forth because its does backfire on me in the past. I going try my best and give you guys Jirachi for free! (Nope it is not hacked or clones and it is legit but I can't give you an right IV or Nature though. I think I going let you guys handpick the Jirachi from the list on Pokemon Y.) Hopefully I can bring Jirachi to Pokemon Bank just for you guys.

So just let me finish my exams this week then I can see what I can do for the community.

Edited on by Super_Gravy

Super_Gravy

Gioku wrote:

I would love Jirachi, @Super_Gravy! You'd be my best friend forever!

...and I'm trustworthy for swapping legendaries, just ask @Metroidlink!

Remember I have to see I can bring it over to Pokemon Bank first. I heard that some of the event Pokemon couldn't brought over. Hopefully Pokemon Bank know this Pokemon is an legit one. So far I have no problem with transferring Pokemon over.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic