Norway FTW

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

well, congratulations @Gioku! but I won't see any of your work on Kirby wiki(until I beat Kirby Tripple Deluxe after it releases someday)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

man my PC is running out of space in the HD.... guess I'll have to gather up all the things I don't want to lose in a single folder and go around deleting everything else that's not a system file.... :/
wish I hadn't lost my Windows 7 installation disk so I could simply format it at once and even make this deal sweeter by making a partition to dual boot with Ubuntu(or some other Linux based OS)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

TsunamiSensei

@Gioku Conglaturation! Now go, and protect the wiki in the name of justice!

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

sugarpixel

Thanks everyone, again!

@GuSilverFlame actually it'd probably be OK, we're actually trying to stop all the impatient people who are just constantly asking about translations and trying to add new pages and whatnot... the plan for now is to wait until the English release to add anything else!

@Metroidlink yeah, my ancestors came from Norway! ...although my last name is Italian. XD

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Metroidlink

Gioku wrote:

@Metroidlink yeah, my ancestors came from Norway! ...although my last name is Italian. XD

Can you join a show on norwegian tv called "alt for norge?" (everything for norway) it's a tv show where you do things and compete to meet your relatives in Norway

Edited on by Metroidlink

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

sugarpixel

@Metroidlink well, I don't think any of my family still lives there; most of my family lives in southern Oregon or in Minnesota. XD

...my family lived in Norway during the times of Vikings! ...so I guess it's slightly ironic that they live in Minnesota now.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Metroidlink

Gioku wrote:

Thanks @Nathan_Wv10 and @Undead_terror!

...I really feel like I'm worth something now, and it's a very good thing to feel like you're worth something.

and you didn't feel that here?

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

CureDolly

CanisWolfred wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

@Kawaii_neko

I dunno where else to ask this, but I could've sworn you said you were from Mexico? I know someone did...

Nevermind, I was probably thinking of CureDolly. Or maybe Morpheel...

Yes that was me - I'm not actually FROM Mexico (I barely speak Spanish) but I am living here currently.

Discover the mysteries of Japanese Pokemon Names - they're weirder than you think!

The doll likes Kawaii Culture and Japanese

Metroidlink wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Thanks @Nathan_Wv10 and @Undead_terror!

...I really feel like I'm worth something now, and it's a very good thing to feel like you're worth something.

and you didn't feel that here?

...I never said that!

CanisWolfred

CureDolly wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

@Kawaii_neko

I dunno where else to ask this, but I could've sworn you said you were from Mexico? I know someone did...

Yes that was me - I'm not actually FROM Mexico (I barely speak Spanish) but I am living here currently.

Okay, cool. Just wondering since I was so confused when I looked at Kawaii's profile and saw "United States". Was gonna ask if he moved.

Anyways, while you're here, may as well ask: how you been?

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CureDolly

CanisWolfred wrote:

CureDolly wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

@Kawaii_neko

Okay, cool. Just wondering since I was so confused when I looked at Kawaii's profile and saw "United States". Was gonna ask if he moved.

Anyways, while you're here, may as well ask: how you been?

I had a nasty infection that laid me low for a bit, but that apart I'm doing well - and having a lot of fun with Japanese Pokemon names (and Japanese Pokemon game of course).

Oh and naturally I am excited about the new Precure series (though you don't seem to be in this on either). The second episode aired yesterday!

How are you? They need to get you back in the show - you were the best! Rrrrrrruhuhu!

Edited on by CureDolly

Discover the mysteries of Japanese Pokemon Names - they're weirder than you think!

The doll likes Kawaii Culture and Japanese

GuSolarFlare

I kinda want to watch the Movie..... but I'm not interested in a Lego game(not until my wishlist is empty)

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic