Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 5,161 to 5,180 of 96,243

sugarpixel

...yeah... I'm done with KI:U multiplayer for awhile though, guys. It gets boring really fast for me...

...anyway, what are we gonna play first today, guys? I really wish you had MK7, @GuSilverFlame...!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

toady I was planning on playing some more RE:R and maybe Fire Emblem Awakening and Kid Icarus Uprising too I'm going to take a rest from Pokémon for a while and Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon is only fun on multiplayer after beating the last boss in the story mode...

today I got a Magnum Python with 7380 power on RE:R most Oozes and Hunters are falling in one shot

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

so anyone wants to play RE:R in raid mode? @Gioku?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku ok!

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku good game! sorry for getting lost in the first two stages though.....

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku yeah the next time I'll go with Shotgun Hydra and the shot spread upgrade on it! might be the only way to hit that thing.

my Backloggery

Metroidlink

My trainer is awsome he have the original red and blue and he plays them in the breaks we have! And I help him a bit

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

sugarpixel

So, I'm gonna be out for awhile, guys. This is probably the most snow we've had ever, and there's lot's of steep hills where I live, so our poor little car is going nowhere! ...so were gonna go on a two mile trek through the snow to the grocery store... wish me luck!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku good luck on this adventure be careful with ice puzzles, tough trainers, freezing monsters and strong winds that make you lose your cap!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Alright, I'm back home! ...but I'm the first one, and I have no keys, so I can't get in. XD

...and cold weather must be perfect for me; I can never walk 4 miles without getting tired when it's warm out! I figure it must be my Norwegian blood.

SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Mickey

@Gioku Well after 1,320 edits you darn well better be an Admin! Congrats, BRO. Just by skimming through your User Talk page, I can tell you've had this coming a long while, and I'm glad it's finally come.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

SheldonRandoms

I just edited the Kirby Wiki, now it's the King Dedede wiki, and I just became the admin there, such a swelltastic edit that is

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

Thanks guys! I'm just so happy right now; I feel so well-liked and needed!
Oh, and @Mickey, you should see the edit counts of some of the other Admins; I've got nothing compared to them!
...but 1,320 is still a lot, I admit.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic