Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 5,141 to 5,160 of 96,305

GuSolarFlare

well I'm ready too and weirdly my previous worst to use weapon is now my best one.....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

now I have a star medal in my multiplayer menu!!!!!!!!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

ok, sounds good, one thing I love about this game is how it works perfectly with the friends list! I haven't seen any other game do it like this!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

Good game! ...it's getting kinda boring for me now, though.

hahaha it's ok! Free for all isn't as good as light Vs Dark(in my opinion) well I've stopped because I hate playing KI:U with the charger on(it gets on the way) and my battery is low

my Backloggery

Metroidlink

Yeah it's much more fun to play against actual people instead of AIs so I understand @gioku
and as @gusilverflame said LvsD is much more fun

Edited on by Metroidlink

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

well I'm not too fond of game modes that have no way to finish other than running out of time so that's already a minus to free for all for me

my Backloggery

Metroidlink

I like that LvsD is more balanced but whatever floats your boat I guess

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

Metroidlink wrote:

I like that LvsD is more balanced but whatever floats your boat I guess

yeah there's also this in free for all it's easy for someone to become target of other 5 players even if it's unintentional
oh and
Untitled

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Metroidlink lol I think so can't tell if there's one I don't know

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

^well there are probably some I don't know in threads like the MLP one or threads of games I don't have/want.....

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

I've spent inordinate amounts of time in the MLP thread, and we don't have any special inside jokes I can think of, @GuSilverFlame... other than just general MLP jokes, that is.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

well..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... I guess I'll play Fire Emblem today. or Resident Evil Revelations I've got some play coins begging to be exchanged for good weapons.

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Maskeraid let's play sometime!(but when there are more people I'm not too fond of the AI players) and don't worry everyone here is probably bellow the level of the spotpass thread guys......

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic