Showing 5,081 to 5,100 of 10,456

AuthorMessage

OdnetninAges

5,081. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

@OdnetninAges me too! :D

Awesome! virtual high five

Console Usernames: Rc

Not an "LOL" this time, but pretty cool.

Ashley is best AT.

Miiverse Profile

My Anime List

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times!

The Best Thing Ever

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

5,082. Posted:

OdnetninAges wrote:

Gioku wrote:

@OdnetninAges me too! :D

Awesome! virtual high five

Let me help you with that ;)
Untitled

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Nuuzen

5,083. Posted:

@Gioku Have I already added you on Nintendo Network? :o

Nuuzen

3DS Friend Code: 1048-8838-7829 | Nintendo Network ID: Nudull

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

5,084. Posted:

Donkey Kong Country on the SNES is one of the most overrated video games of all time. Back then It was nothing but a mediocre bland platformer with 'good' graphics. It paled in comparison to Super Mario World. I never understood the hype back then, it was just a visual showcase with it's realistic prerendered visuals. Heck, even miyamoto didn't like it.

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

Metroidlink

5,085. Posted:

@gioku I have seen 2 meters with snow (about 78 inches, I can't transfer from meters to inches :P)
U mad now? :P

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

5,086. Posted:

@Metroidlink @Gioku is controlling my mind right now, and he/she/whatever is saying "This means war!!!!!"

But then again, I should be the one getting mad, because I have to work in the snow with a leg that hurting still...........but i'm not, i'm just so dang glad.......am I crazy for that!?!?!

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Metroidlink

5,087. Posted:

@sheldonrandoms we are both males :P
And don't worry I don't think you are crazy... yet

Edited on by Metroidlink

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

5,088. Posted:

@Metroidlink Yet is a bet that's set on flying a jet that's wet.

Also, everybody is either a male or female, i'm what they call the "whatever", since I could be anything I want, including a crazy person*.

*One of my clones are acting crazy again.

AuthorMessage

Metroidlink

5,089. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Metroidlink Yet is a bet that's set on flying a jet that's wet.

Also, everybody is either a male or female, i'm what they call the "whatever", since I could be anything I want, including a crazy person*.

*One of my clones are acting crazy again.

Well I think you're a plane, am I right?
Also maybe one of your clones hurt you while you were asleep?

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

5,090. Posted:

They always aim for my weak spot, those dang clones. I better smack them all with a noodle, and blame @Gioku for their "misunderstanding or something".

And if one of them did hurt me, then he shall be thrown into the grand fryer, that I just made.

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

5,091. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms: Can your fryer be possibly more powerful than the pit I send my enemies to be rick roll'd forever and yell this when they're being rick roll'd?

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
A Place
Formerly NoUsernameHere and PSI_King.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Metroidlink

5,092. Posted:

@sheldonrandoms sounds like a good idea :D blame @gioku! and throw them into the grand fryer ;)

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

5,093. Posted:

@Metroidlink That's our meme here, if something bad happens or if you mess up, then blame @Gioku

(Meme you say, we all should try and make one)

@NoUsernameHere Yes, and Derplett also threw Pikaclu into the grand fryer, so HA HA!!!!!

AuthorMessage

Metroidlink

5,094. Posted:

I will remember that ;) also my favourite pokemon had a bad nature your fault @gioku!!!

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

5,095. Posted:

These underwear were white when I bought them, now they are yellow and pink. I blame @Gioku for this, it be your fault this whole time!!!!!

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

5,096. Posted:

Pikablu came out as a Super Saiyan, grabbed Derplett and threw him into the pit.

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

5,097. Posted:

Derplett came out of the pit as a Super Saiyan God, and smashed Pikablu and it's army into a trillion pieces, Maid Duck then cleaned up the mess

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

5,098. Posted:

Pikablu's remains is buried in Pokemon Tower forever, the credits roll for Derplett, and Derplett is taken to the Hall of Origin, where he can have anything he wants from Arceus.

@SheldonRandoms: We should totes have a Azumarill vs. Ducklett battle in X and Y sometime. :D

Edited on by PKNoUsernameHere

Backlog
A Place

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

5,099. Posted:

@NoUsernameHere It's a good thing you can get a Ducklett early in the game. Well i'm off to train my little Derplett :P

AuthorMessage

Inazuma_Pikpik

5,100. Posted:

@Super_gravy ...Nope.

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man