SheldonRandoms

5,082. Posted:

OdnetninAges wrote:

Gioku wrote:

@OdnetninAges me too! :D

Awesome! virtual high five

Let me help you with that ;)
Untitled

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!!(But he's coming soon, via an update) http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I make stuff with stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage
Nuuzen

Nuuzen

5,083. Posted:

@Gioku Have I already added you on Nintendo Network? :o

Nuuzen

Nintendo Network ID: Nudull

AuthorMessage
WaveBoy

WaveBoy

5,084. Posted:

Donkey Kong Country on the SNES is one of the most overrated video games of all time. Back then It was nothing but a mediocre bland platformer with 'good' graphics. It paled in comparison to Super Mario World. I never understood the hype back then, it was just a visual showcase with it's realistic prerendered visuals. Heck, even miyamoto didn't like it.

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: 3D Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage
Metroidlink

Metroidlink

5,085. Posted:

@gioku I have seen 2 meters with snow (about 78 inches, I can't transfer from meters to inches :P)
U mad now? :P

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

5,086. Posted:

@Metroidlink @Gioku is controlling my mind right now, and he/she/whatever is saying "This means war!!!!!"

But then again, I should be the one getting mad, because I have to work in the snow with a leg that hurting still...........but i'm not, i'm just so dang glad.......am I crazy for that!?!?!

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!!(But he's coming soon, via an update) http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I make stuff with stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage
Metroidlink

Metroidlink

5,087. Posted:

@sheldonrandoms we are both males :P
And don't worry I don't think you are crazy... yet

Edited on by Metroidlink

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

5,088. Posted:

@Metroidlink Yet is a bet that's set on flying a jet that's wet.

Also, everybody is either a male or female, i'm what they call the "whatever", since I could be anything I want, including a crazy person*.

*One of my clones are acting crazy again.

AuthorMessage
Metroidlink

Metroidlink

5,089. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Metroidlink Yet is a bet that's set on flying a jet that's wet.

Also, everybody is either a male or female, i'm what they call the "whatever", since I could be anything I want, including a crazy person*.

*One of my clones are acting crazy again.

Well I think you're a plane, am I right?
Also maybe one of your clones hurt you while you were asleep?

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

5,090. Posted:

They always aim for my weak spot, those dang clones. I better smack them all with a noodle, and blame @Gioku for their "misunderstanding or something".

And if one of them did hurt me, then he shall be thrown into the grand fryer, that I just made.

AuthorMessage
PKNoUsernameHere

PKNoUsernameHere

5,091. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms: Can your fryer be possibly more powerful than the pit I send my enemies to be rick roll'd forever and yell this when they're being rick roll'd?

Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube

Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
My favorite color of the alphabet is 25.

Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Metroidlink

Metroidlink

5,092. Posted:

@sheldonrandoms sounds like a good idea :D blame @gioku! and throw them into the grand fryer ;)

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

5,093. Posted:

@Metroidlink That's our meme here, if something bad happens or if you mess up, then blame @Gioku

(Meme you say, we all should try and make one)

@NoUsernameHere Yes, and Derplett also threw Pikaclu into the grand fryer, so HA HA!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Metroidlink

Metroidlink

5,094. Posted:

I will remember that ;) also my favourite pokemon had a bad nature your fault @gioku!!!

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

5,095. Posted:

These underwear were white when I bought them, now they are yellow and pink. I blame @Gioku for this, it be your fault this whole time!!!!!

AuthorMessage
PKNoUsernameHere

PKNoUsernameHere

5,096. Posted:

Pikablu came out as a Super Saiyan, grabbed Derplett and threw him into the pit.

Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube

Backlog

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

5,097. Posted:

Derplett came out of the pit as a Super Saiyan God, and smashed Pikablu and it's army into a trillion pieces, Maid Duck then cleaned up the mess

AuthorMessage
PKNoUsernameHere

PKNoUsernameHere

5,098. Posted:

Pikablu's remains is buried in Pokemon Tower forever, the credits roll for Derplett, and Derplett is taken to the Hall of Origin, where he can have anything he wants from Arceus.

@SheldonRandoms: We should totes have a Azumarill vs. Ducklett battle in X and Y sometime. :D

Edited on by PKNoUsernameHere

Backlog

AuthorMessage
SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

5,099. Posted:

@NoUsernameHere It's a good thing you can get a Ducklett early in the game. Well i'm off to train my little Derplett :P

AuthorMessage
TunnelSnacksRule

TunnelSnacksRule

5,100. Posted:

@Super_gravy ...Nope.

*Lick

Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man