General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Showing 5,061 to 5,080 of 10,551

AuthorMessage

KittenKoder

5,061. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

...yeah... I apparently have an astonishing immune system (I never get sick), my teeth are remarkably strong, and I maintain a healthy weight and strength even though I eat about 75% junk food and hardly ever excersize... I'm very fortunate and have been blessed with good genetics. ...but this comes at the cost of having some mental issues, so I'm not perfect. :$

Well, most of what people consider "junk" food is actually just food they don't like. :P But yeah, genetics plays the biggest role in health, something so commonly forgotten, even by doctors who are suppose to be basing their diagnosis on scientific research. The food healthiest for you to eat, will not be the same as what another person should be eating, and sometimes you have to eat foods considered "unhealthy" by the people who like to make arbitrary rules based solely on opinion and stereotypes. For instance, had I eaten more fatty foods in my lifetime, I would never have had gallstone problems. :(

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter: KittenKoder

AuthorMessage

Gioku

5,062. Posted:

Ahahaha, we live right next to a steep hill (it's right outside our window), so it's been fun watching people attempting (and failing) to drive up it! XD

...so far, only a UPS truck just barely made it all the way! ...the traction is just atrocious at this point!

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

5,063. Posted:

Yo @Gioku! Up for some races?

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Gioku

5,064. Posted:

@Dark-Luigi maaaayyybbbeee...? I'm a little busy playing Retro City Rampage right now... ;)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

5,065. Posted:

KittenKoder wrote:

My anger is more toward the people who think their idea of healthy is actually healthy in spite of there being no evidence to support it. Like vegans, I mean come on, I understand liking it as a personal taste, but it's not any better than the steaks.

Tell me about it. There's a vegan in my class who has been disciplined for throwing out other students' lunches because they contained meat. If it's your belief or preference, fine. Just don't shove it down everybody else's throats.

Dazzling, dizzying, doldrums defying!

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

5,066. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

...yeah... I apparently have an astonishing immune system (I never get sick), my teeth are remarkably strong, and I maintain a healthy weight and strength even though I eat about 75% junk food and hardly ever excersize... I'm very fortunate and have been blessed with good genetics. ...but this comes at the cost of having some mental issues, so I'm not perfect. :$

Sounds just like me. Other than having some pretty bad anxiety issues, I'm unnaturally healthy.

Dazzling, dizzying, doldrums defying!

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

5,067. Posted:

My leg is in pain........My Leg Is In Pain..........MY LEG IS IN PAIN..........MY LEG IS IN PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ultimate irony is stunning, just like my logic. I really am Fred Rechid's biggest fan :P

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Gioku

5,068. Posted:

The-Wind-Pikpik wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Sounds just like me. Other than having some pretty bad anxiety issues, I'm unnaturally healthy.

Gee, that does sound a lot, like, exactly like me! :O
I have pretty bad anxiety, too, along with other things... (I'm borderline Asperger's and I've got some weird OCD issues... like, not normal OCD, but... I get OCD over weird things (like the missing feet in FE:A)).

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

OdnetninAges

5,069. Posted:

Yay, school got cancelled for me tomorrow! :D

Console Usernames: Rc

LOL, RAYMAN

"I'll destroy the illusion with my right hand!"

Miiverse Profile

My Anime List

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times!

The Greatest Work of Fiction ever made

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

AuthorMessage

Gioku

5,070. Posted:

@OdnetninAges me too! :D

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

5,071. Posted:

@Gioku Not me, I have to go in from 2:30 tooooooooo 11:00

SO THAT MEANS NO BRAVELY DEFAULT PLAYING :(

THAT AND THAT ONE PIECE GAME :( :( :(

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND SOMEBODY HE KNOWS, ZIGGURAT!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

AuthorMessage

Gioku

5,072. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms hmm, well I'm not interested in either of those games, anyway, so there! :P

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

5,073. Posted:

@Gioku You just broke my heart, and my leg, and my tailfin.

AuthorMessage

Gioku

5,074. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms I musta really done it this time, you don't usually break that much! :O

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

5,075. Posted:

@Gioku I want to play that Bravely Default game, put work is making it later on.

As for that One Piece game, i'm getting it before I can't anymore. But you don't like One Piece, so you know what that means...........I don't know, My leg in real life is hurting, for real, but nobody can take me like a normal person :P

......I wonder why?

AuthorMessage

Gioku

5,076. Posted:

@SheldonRandoms is a normal person? :O
...I'm kidding. :P
Hope your leg feels better and/or you find time to play those games! :)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

5,077. Posted:

@Gioku I'll be the only person to play that One Piece game, since it got low reviews, but whatever. And thanks, I guess. hopefully they don't have to cut it off, but maybe they will.

Also, gotta go fast :P

AuthorMessage

Gioku

5,078. Posted:

Step it up, @SheldonRandoms! :D

Finally got the

EPIC ROSALINA MARIO KART SCREENSHOT

I always wanted! :D
Untitled

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Super_Gravy

5,079. Posted:

The-Wind-Pikpik wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

My anger is more toward the people who think their idea of healthy is actually healthy in spite of there being no evidence to support it. Like vegans, I mean come on, I understand liking it as a personal taste, but it's not any better than the steaks.

Tell me about it. There's a vegan in my class who has been disciplined for throwing out other students' lunches because they contained meat. If it's your belief or preference, fine. Just don't shove it down everybody else's throats.

Did anyone fight back against that vegan?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

5,080. Posted:

I really need to make screenshots of me and the S.A.M cast, because that's what they want, those crazy kids :P