General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Showing 5,041 to 5,060 of 10,550

AuthorMessage

Gioku

5,041. Posted:

@Super_Gravy it doesn't snow too often here, but this is some real snow, it's coming down hard and isn't going anywhere soon... I think I can wait a bit before I go out in it (and the forecast is a 100% chance of snow overnight, too, so it'll be there tomorrow, too!) :)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

5,042. Posted:

Where I lived we had 15-25 centimeters of snow last night!

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Super_Gravy

5,043. Posted:

@Undead_terror: Yea me too… Do you live near me?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

5,044. Posted:

I had no snow...

Dazzling, dizzying, doldrums defying!

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

5,045. Posted:

The-Wind-Pikpik wrote:

I had no snow...

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

5,046. Posted:

I finally got snow where I live! :) :) :) This was my reaction when it was snowing this morning:
Untitled

Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Top 5 games: Pokemon HeartGold, Earthbound, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Zelda: Majora's Mask, Super Metroid

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

5,047. Posted:

Super_Gravy wrote:

Where you live?...or is it bad to say it here?

Edited on by Undead_terror

Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

AuthorMessage

Gioku

5,048. Posted:

...we've got about an inch of snow here (4 cm), we might get around 4 inches overall... the most I've ever seen was about 8 inches one year, along with layers of ice! :O

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Super_Gravy

5,049. Posted:

Undead_terror wrote:

Super_Gravy wrote:

Where you live?

Well I going try avoiding saying which city but I lived in GTA.

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

5,050. Posted:

Super_Gravy wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Super_Gravy wrote:

Where you live?

Ya sorry about that, I don't know if we live near each other but it's best if we don't say.

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

5,051. Posted:

Well, from the disappointment of the day I have to go to school on a few Saturdays...effing great... -_-

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

KittenKoder

5,052. Posted:

Super_Gravy wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Super_Gravy wrote:

Where you live?

Georgia Tech Alabama? :P

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter: KittenKoder

AuthorMessage

Super_Gravy

5,053. Posted:

KittenKoder wrote:

Super_Gravy wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Super_Gravy wrote:

Where you live?

How do you know? I mean its could be.

AuthorMessage

WaveyChristmas

5,054. Posted:

Just got my AST(Liver enzymes) results back and they came back high...I'm hoping this may be an answer to this giant never ending health issue i've been having for 7 years now. Poor little Wavey' needs his muscular build(ect ect) back. :P Need to get back to Game Art & Design/college with my health in tact so i can focus and get on with the showww.

Edited on by WaveyChristmas

Currently Playing: Kirby's Dreamland 2!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

KittenKoder

5,055. Posted:

Super_Gravy wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

How do you know? I mean its could be.

I am p-sychotic. /sagenod

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter: KittenKoder

AuthorMessage

KittenKoder

5,056. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

Just got my AST(Liver enzymes) results back and they came back high...I'm hoping this may be an answer to this giant never ending health issue i've been having for 7 years now. Poor little Wavey' needs his muscular build(ect ect) back. :P Need to get back to college with my health in tact so i can focus and get on with the show.

Health issues suck, I have had never ending problems since gallstones almost killed me. >.<

AuthorMessage

Gioku

5,057. Posted:

...I was way low on my estimate on how much snow there is, it's more like 7, actually... so it was probably more like two feet or so that one year! :O

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

WaveyChristmas

5,058. Posted:

KittenKoder wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

Just got my AST(Liver enzymes) results back and they came back high...I'm hoping this may be an answer to this giant never ending health issue i've been having for 7 years now. Poor little Wavey' needs his muscular build(ect ect) back. :P Need to get back to college with my health in tact so i can focus and get on with the show.

Health issues suck, I have had never ending problems since gallstones almost killed me. >.<

Tell me about it! That must of been pretty scary. I've been in a few sticky situations where I almost felt that i was going to bite the wavey dust, boy was I lucky. But really, when you don't have your health, at times you tend to become bitter, you envy others who DO have their health, or you may even have a bit of hatred towards that ones that do that don't take care of themselves...

.Like the goonies who continuously hit up Mcdonalds almost every day for an all you can eat burger party. The Booz bingers, those who live a sedentary life style and blah blah....Sure we can lower the exposure/intake to toxins in foods and yaddah yaddah. But ultimately, sh** happens! :P You can't escape it.lol

I'm itchen to get back into game Art & design, just to persue my passion and showcase my vonderful art and put it to use! While smoking all of the other classmates in cartooning & my ideas like i did before. ;) haha

Edited on by WaveyChristmas

Currently Playing: Kirby's Dreamland 2!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

KittenKoder

5,059. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

Tell me about it! That must of been pretty scary. I've been in a few sticky situations where I almost felt that i was going to bite the wavey dust, boy was I lucky. But really, when you don't have your health, at times you tend to become bitter, you envy others who DO have their health, or you may even have a bit of hatred towards that ones that do that don't take care of themselves...

.Like the goonies who continuously hit up Mcdonalds almost every day for an all you can eat burger party. The Booz bingers, those who live a sedentary life style and blah blah....Sure we can lower the exposure/intake to toxins in foods and yaddah yaddah. But ultimately, sh** happens! :P You can't escape it.lol

I'm itchen to get back into game Art & design, just to persue my passion and showcase my vonderful art and put it to use! While smoking all of the other classmates in cartooning & my ideas like i did before. ;) haha

You do speak some truths. I was misdiagnosed for over a year because I looked healthy, ate healthy, lived healthy .... according to their ideals, so they didn't think I could have any real problems. Now I can't even eat my favorite foods .... salads. Salads make my tummy hurt because of the complications. Now I am forced to eat mostly junk because it's all I can digest, and I don't like junk. >.< The gallstones had dug through my gallbladder and were digging into my liver by the time they figured out what was causing the severe pain. My penchant for salads is why I ended up with the gallstones, not enough fat in the food to cause them to be expelled from the gallbladder.

My anger is more toward the people who think their idea of healthy is actually healthy in spite of there being no evidence to support it. Like vegans, I mean come on, I understand liking it as a personal taste, but it's not any better than the steaks.

AuthorMessage

Gioku

5,060. Posted:

...yeah... I apparently have an astonishing immune system (I never get sick), my teeth are remarkably strong, and I maintain a healthy weight and strength even though I eat about 75% junk food and hardly ever excersize... I'm very fortunate and have been blessed with good genetics. ...but this comes at the cost of having some mental issues, so I'm not perfect. :$

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery