Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 5,041 to 5,060 of 96,305

GuSolarFlare

well I overslept today.... worst day to oversleep didn't go to college and don't have much to do now..........

@Gioku sorry I was out all day long yerterday so I couldn't get online to play.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

KittenKoder

I woke up way too early. Can't pick up my game for another 4 hours, also no snacks to munch on.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

Socar

Just upset about Sonic Boom........

You know what? Maybe I was a bit harsh about this one earlier. I just wanted SEGA to make a great game that will help Nintendo with their Wii U problems so that explains why I'm upset about it.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Artwark wrote:

Just upset about Sonic Boom........

You know what? Maybe I was a bit harsh about this one earlier. I just wanted SEGA to make a great game that will help Nintendo with their Wii U problems so that explains why I'm upset about it.

I don't blame you. the concept art looked super cool because the proportions looked less exagerated but when the 3D models showed up(pretty much at the same time) that thing was instantly messed up.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Metroidlink

Gioku wrote:

...A lot of weird stuff happened while I was gone, lol.

...oh, and I can follow you on Miiverse, @Nuuzen!

...and maybe you can play with me today, @GuSilverFlame? (and you too, @Dark-Luigi).

May I join this huge gaming session?

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku today I'm free(and tomorrow too so it means the timezone difference won't matter much since I will be able to stay up late)
@metroidlink don't know about Gioku but in my opinion the more the merrier when it comes to gaming with friends!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

That's... not good, @Dark-Luigi... being angry's not good...

Just let me know when you can play, @GuSilverFlame (Pokémon, or Resident Evil, whatever), and you too @Metroidlink!

...I might be a little slow setting things up/getting back to you guys since I'm just on my 3DS right now, though.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku do you have Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon? we could set up to play with more people(I'm ALMOST sure @Dark-Luigi has it too)

my Backloggery

Mickey

@Dark-Luigi Hey, man. I know things have been rough lately, but I've been at that point where I think I'll be sad/angry for a long time and, well, I played a video game and I just forgot about what was upsetting me or I just got a new perspective on it while thinking about it. I hope it's that easy for you to resolve your anger, because having anger stay and rot inside of you isn't very healthy.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame hey, that might be fun! We could all play Luigi's Mansion!

...though it's a bit harder over the internet; it's helpful to be able to talk with the people you're playing with!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku yeah it's easier to play local(especially because of the traps you never know when someone fell in a trap or is just spamming "help" nonstop for fun when it's online) but this might still be a lot of fun

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Dark-Luigi

...I guess playing one of my best games ever may help. I'll let you all know when I'm home and ready to go boo busting with you all. Right now, it's back to hair pulling, anger raging, annoying school...

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I promisse to try not spamming help XD
but don't worry if I do spam help I'll make sure I'm inside the vision field of every player so everyone knows it's nothing

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Try not to be a butthead, @GuSilverFlame.
...anyway, I'm trying to beat the Epic Meal Time minigame in RCRDX, so I'll be ready to play Pokémon with you when I'm done!

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku ok I'll behave
on the Pokémon topic: I'm ready for a battle anytime today

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Holy crap this game is hard! I have to put basically the entire strength of my arm behind my finger in order to hit the button fast enough!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic