Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 5,021 to 5,040 of 96,523

Super_Gravy

The-Wind-Pikpik wrote:

KittenKoder wrote:

My anger is more toward the people who think their idea of healthy is actually healthy in spite of there being no evidence to support it. Like vegans, I mean come on, I understand liking it as a personal taste, but it's not any better than the steaks.

Tell me about it. There's a vegan in my class who has been disciplined for throwing out other students' lunches because they contained meat. If it's your belief or preference, fine. Just don't shove it down everybody else's throats.

Did anyone fight back against that vegan?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

SheldonRandoms

I really need to make screenshots of me and the S.A.M cast, because that's what they want, those crazy kids

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

OdnetninAges wrote:

Gioku wrote:

@OdnetninAges me too!

Awesome! virtual high five

Let me help you with that
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Nuuzen

@Gioku Have I already added you on Nintendo Network?

Nuuzen

3DS Friend Code: 1048-8838-7829 | Nintendo Network ID: Nudull

Metroidlink

@gioku I have seen 2 meters with snow (about 78 inches, I can't transfer from meters to inches )
U mad now?

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

SheldonRandoms

@Metroidlink @Gioku is controlling my mind right now, and he/she/whatever is saying "This means war!!!!!"

But then again, I should be the one getting mad, because I have to work in the snow with a leg that hurting still...........but i'm not, i'm just so dang glad.......am I crazy for that!?!?!

SheldonRandoms

@Metroidlink Yet is a bet that's set on flying a jet that's wet.

Also, everybody is either a male or female, i'm what they call the "whatever", since I could be anything I want, including a crazy person*.

*One of my clones are acting crazy again.

Metroidlink

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Metroidlink Yet is a bet that's set on flying a jet that's wet.

Also, everybody is either a male or female, i'm what they call the "whatever", since I could be anything I want, including a crazy person*.

*One of my clones are acting crazy again.

Well I think you're a plane, am I right?
Also maybe one of your clones hurt you while you were asleep?

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

SheldonRandoms

They always aim for my weak spot, those dang clones. I better smack them all with a noodle, and blame @Gioku for their "misunderstanding or something".

And if one of them did hurt me, then he shall be thrown into the grand fryer, that I just made.

SheldonRandoms

@Metroidlink That's our meme here, if something bad happens or if you mess up, then blame @Gioku

(Meme you say, we all should try and make one)

@NoUsernameHere Yes, and Derplett also threw Pikaclu into the grand fryer, so HA HA!!!!!

Metroidlink

I will remember that also my favourite pokemon had a bad nature your fault @gioku!!!

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

SheldonRandoms

These underwear were white when I bought them, now they are yellow and pink. I blame @Gioku for this, it be your fault this whole time!!!!!

SheldonRandoms

Derplett came out of the pit as a Super Saiyan God, and smashed Pikablu and it's army into a trillion pieces, Maid Duck then cleaned up the mess

JunkosBoobies

Pikablu's remains is buried in Pokemon Tower forever, the credits roll for Derplett, and Derplett is taken to the Hall of Origin, where he can have anything he wants from Arceus.

@SheldonRandoms: We should totes have a Azumarill vs. Ducklett battle in X and Y sometime.

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@NoUsernameHere It's a good thing you can get a Ducklett early in the game. Well i'm off to train my little Derplett

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic