Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 5,001 to 5,020 of 96,243

KittenKoder

WaveBoy wrote:

Tell me about it! That must of been pretty scary. I've been in a few sticky situations where I almost felt that i was going to bite the wavey dust, boy was I lucky. But really, when you don't have your health, at times you tend to become bitter, you envy others who DO have their health, or you may even have a bit of hatred towards that ones that do that don't take care of themselves...

.Like the goonies who continuously hit up Mcdonalds almost every day for an all you can eat burger party. The Booz bingers, those who live a sedentary life style and blah blah....Sure we can lower the exposure/intake to toxins in foods and yaddah yaddah. But ultimately, sh** happens! You can't escape it.lol

I'm itchen to get back into game Art & design, just to persue my passion and showcase my vonderful art and put it to use! While smoking all of the other classmates in cartooning & my ideas like i did before. haha

You do speak some truths. I was misdiagnosed for over a year because I looked healthy, ate healthy, lived healthy .... according to their ideals, so they didn't think I could have any real problems. Now I can't even eat my favorite foods .... salads. Salads make my tummy hurt because of the complications. Now I am forced to eat mostly junk because it's all I can digest, and I don't like junk. >.< The gallstones had dug through my gallbladder and were digging into my liver by the time they figured out what was causing the severe pain. My penchant for salads is why I ended up with the gallstones, not enough fat in the food to cause them to be expelled from the gallbladder.

My anger is more toward the people who think their idea of healthy is actually healthy in spite of there being no evidence to support it. Like vegans, I mean come on, I understand liking it as a personal taste, but it's not any better than the steaks.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

sugarpixel

...yeah... I apparently have an astonishing immune system (I never get sick), my teeth are remarkably strong, and I maintain a healthy weight and strength even though I eat about 75% junk food and hardly ever excersize... I'm very fortunate and have been blessed with good genetics. ...but this comes at the cost of having some mental issues, so I'm not perfect.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

KittenKoder

Gioku wrote:

...yeah... I apparently have an astonishing immune system (I never get sick), my teeth are remarkably strong, and I maintain a healthy weight and strength even though I eat about 75% junk food and hardly ever excersize... I'm very fortunate and have been blessed with good genetics. ...but this comes at the cost of having some mental issues, so I'm not perfect.

Well, most of what people consider "junk" food is actually just food they don't like. But yeah, genetics plays the biggest role in health, something so commonly forgotten, even by doctors who are suppose to be basing their diagnosis on scientific research. The food healthiest for you to eat, will not be the same as what another person should be eating, and sometimes you have to eat foods considered "unhealthy" by the people who like to make arbitrary rules based solely on opinion and stereotypes. For instance, had I eaten more fatty foods in my lifetime, I would never have had gallstone problems.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Ahahaha, we live right next to a steep hill (it's right outside our window), so it's been fun watching people attempting (and failing) to drive up it! XD

...so far, only a UPS truck just barely made it all the way! ...the traction is just atrocious at this point!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

KittenKoder wrote:

My anger is more toward the people who think their idea of healthy is actually healthy in spite of there being no evidence to support it. Like vegans, I mean come on, I understand liking it as a personal taste, but it's not any better than the steaks.

Tell me about it. There's a vegan in my class who has been disciplined for throwing out other students' lunches because they contained meat. If it's your belief or preference, fine. Just don't shove it down everybody else's throats.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

TsunamiSensei

Gioku wrote:

Sounds just like me. Other than having some pretty bad anxiety issues, I'm unnaturally healthy.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

My leg is in pain........My Leg Is In Pain..........MY LEG IS IN PAIN..........MY LEG IS IN PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ultimate irony is stunning, just like my logic. I really am Fred Rechid's biggest fan

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

The-Wind-Pikpik wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Sounds just like me. Other than having some pretty bad anxiety issues, I'm unnaturally healthy.

Gee, that does sound a lot, like, exactly like me!
I have pretty bad anxiety, too, along with other things... (I'm borderline Asperger's and I've got some weird OCD issues... like, not normal OCD, but... I get OCD over weird things (like the missing feet in FE:A)).

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku Not me, I have to go in from 2:30 tooooooooo 11:00

SO THAT MEANS NO BRAVELY DEFAULT PLAYING

THAT AND THAT ONE PIECE GAME

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku You just broke my heart, and my leg, and my tailfin.

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku I want to play that Bravely Default game, put work is making it later on.

As for that One Piece game, i'm getting it before I can't anymore. But you don't like One Piece, so you know what that means...........I don't know, My leg in real life is hurting, for real, but nobody can take me like a normal person

......I wonder why?

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku I'll be the only person to play that One Piece game, since it got low reviews, but whatever. And thanks, I guess. hopefully they don't have to cut it off, but maybe they will.

Also, gotta go fast

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic