Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 4,981 to 5,000 of 20,948

GuSolarFlare

@CapnPancakes I used to play, now I'm thinking of starting playing again!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Ragingrave

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@CapnPancakes I used to play, now I'm thinking of starting playing again!

I still play the game every now and then. Is that the only game you play on PC?

Ragingrave

GuSolarFlare

@ShadowFox254 I play Minecraft every now and then too. I'd play more games if my PC was better(heck, it can't even play Devil May Cry 3) I'm thinking of getting more RAM and a good GPU sometime to play more.(that's why I like console gaming better, you're only underpowered when the next gen starts)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@Dark-Luigi I'll rank mine in order:

1. Kirby Super Star Ultra
2. Kirby's Adventure
3. Kirby Mass Attack
4. Kirby's Dream Land 2

...but I love all of them just about the same! Kirby is my absolute favorite game series.

...I might even be the biggest Kirby fan on this site!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi it is Kirby Air Ride! and Kirby 64 too oh there's also Canvas Curse, Nightmare in Dreamland, Tilt 'n' Tumble, Retun to Dreamland, Superstar( Ultra), Squeak Squad and hopefully Tripple Deluxe in a close future

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

...I'm actually now hoping that KTD gets released later in the year; it's going to cost quite a bit to fix my computer so I'll be out of money for games for awhile, and I want to get KTD as soon as it comes out...!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

I'm hoping for a May 18th release(my birthday) just so I can get it on release 100% surely

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Hey wait, Pokémon Bank is available in NA now! And I'm stuck at school so I can't get it until later!

...this day needs to go FASTER!

GuSolarFlare

Finally completed training my team on Pokémon Y!!!!!!!!!!
now on to test it and take a good 1 week long break from Pokémon

my Backloggery

DreamyViridi

@Dark - Really? Idk, the game was great but I think it's one of the weaker Kirby games. I can't explain why, I feel it was just missing something.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels /

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

GuSolarFlare

ROFL! in that yet another "should they drop the Gamepad?" thread the WiiU became a value meal!

my Backloggery

Dark-Luigi

@Dreamy Without said it was my first kirby game. (Air Ride Excluded) I agree it may have gooten average reviwes, it was still an anazing one to play, even with the animal ability that I haven't seen in a kirby game since! And I also like how it changed that you can store items in kirbys belly, like mixing, saving, etc.

So yup, that's why I loved it so much along with air ride and return to dream land.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic