Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 4,981 to 5,000 of 96,530

Super_Gravy

Nuuzen wrote:

On the subject of Kirby games, Super Star is an undisputed classic. :3 64 and Amazing Mirror are also up there.

Kirby 64 is so amazing and I wish they made more Kirby games like that one. I like the idea of combining powers together to make an even stronger power and you have a lot more options as well. I agreed that Super Star is awesome game! My bro and I always rented it every time we goes to blockbuster many years ago. I'm surprised that my parents didn't buy it after we rented the same game like twenty times and same goes for Mega Man Soccer. I'm glad I can get Kirby Super Star for the Wii (or Wii U) but I wish my brother were home to play it with me. I still want to play Mega Man Soccer again though.

I like Kirby Air Ride as well and don't judge me because of that! XD

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

sugarpixel

...I want to play Retro City Rampage, but I also want to play with my sister in the snow... decisions, decisions...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@Super_Gravy it doesn't snow too often here, but this is some real snow, it's coming down hard and isn't going anywhere soon... I think I can wait a bit before I go out in it (and the forecast is a 100% chance of snow overnight, too, so it'll be there tomorrow, too!)

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

I had no snow...

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Undead_terror

Super_Gravy wrote:

@Undead_terror: Yea me too… Do you live near me?

Where you live?...or is it bad to say it here?

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

sugarpixel

...we've got about an inch of snow here (4 cm), we might get around 4 inches overall... the most I've ever seen was about 8 inches one year, along with layers of ice!

Undead_terror

Super_Gravy wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Super_Gravy wrote:

@Undead_terror: Yea me too… Do you live near me?

Where you live?

Well I going try avoiding saying which city but I lived in GTA.

Ya sorry about that, I don't know if we live near each other but it's best if we don't say.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

KittenKoder

WaveBoy wrote:

Just got my AST(Liver enzymes) results back and they came back high...I'm hoping this may be an answer to this giant never ending health issue i've been having for 7 years now. Poor little Wavey' needs his muscular build(ect ect) back. Need to get back to college with my health in tact so i can focus and get on with the show.

Health issues suck, I have had never ending problems since gallstones almost killed me. >.<

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

sugarpixel

...I was way low on my estimate on how much snow there is, it's more like 7, actually... so it was probably more like two feet or so that one year!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic