Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 4,961 to 4,980 of 96,323

KittenKoder

The-Wind-Pikpik wrote:

Hooray for living along the climateless U.S. east coast!

That would mean ... you live in space? "Mild" is a climate.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

The-Wind-Pikpik wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

The-Wind-Pikpik wrote:

Hooray for living along the climateless U.S. east coast!

climateless O.O like no snow, rain or hail either or just no snow?

I mean that there's no trends to the weather. It snows on one day, and it reaches 80 degrees Fahrenheit the next.

wow! I sound like a complete idiot with no knowledge saying this but those things aways amaze me!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

TsunamiSensei

It's about 60 degrees right now, and tomorrow will be below 5... I am done.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

GuSolarFlare

well it's time for me to take my leave. sometimes I wish I could sleep until 6AM instead of 5AM(actually 4:45 but it's close enough) without being late to college or suffering squeezed in the subway.....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

So the Pokémon Bank was released today...
...Retro City Rampage DX is gonna be released tomorrow...
...it's supposed to snow on Friday...
...could this week possibly get any better?

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Super_Gravy

@Gioku: What? How that's possible! Is Retro City Rampage DX download only?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Super_Gravy

@Gioku: How the heck one of my American friend is playing it couple of hours ago?

Super_Gravy

Gioku wrote:

@Super_Gravy wait really? I should go check the eShop...

Yea I thinking about checking as well. I know he is playing it unless he hack the friend list saying that he is playing it.

Super_Gravy

Gioku wrote:

...hmm, yeah, no, not available yet... huh.

Look like I have to ask him personally. Are you sure it is eShop only and not an retail game?

SheldonRandoms

I wish it was a retail release. I'll skip on the digital release if there ever one was.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Nuuzen

On the subject of Kirby games, Super Star is an undisputed classic. :3 64 and Amazing Mirror are also up there.

Nuuzen

3DS Friend Code: 1048-8838-7829 | Nintendo Network ID: Nudull

sugarpixel

Also on the subject of Kirby, I just put together the Kirby: Triple Deluxe soundtrack on the Kirby Wiki, and I didn't even listen to any of the songs! XD

Excuse me guys if you don't see me much today or tomorrow; now that the Pokémon Bank is out I'm gonna be spending a lot of time collecting Pokémon (and playing around with my old team), and I still don't have my laptop back, so I can't really focus on NL.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Oh hey! School's getting out 2 hours early today, due to snow!

So I can get RCR DX earlier than I thought I would!

...and @GuSilverFlame, you ready to face my best team? So far, it has far out performed my newer team in the Super Double Battles, I'm very confident in their abilities!

Undead_terror

I'm glad/happy right now! my wii may have been useless but I still had wiimotes and my classic controller, now I can use it for my tablet for almost any game!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

sugarpixel

So school got out two hours early? Well, the traffic was so bad because of the snow, it took us two hours to get home... so I'm home at my usual time, after all... >.<

...sure, what is it @Veloster?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic