Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 4,941 to 4,960 of 96,243

sugarpixel

Hey wait, Pokémon Bank is available in NA now! And I'm stuck at school so I can't get it until later!

...this day needs to go FASTER!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Finally completed training my team on Pokémon Y!!!!!!!!!!
now on to test it and take a good 1 week long break from Pokémon

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

DreamyViridi

@Dark - Really? Idk, the game was great but I think it's one of the weaker Kirby games. I can't explain why, I feel it was just missing something.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

GuSolarFlare

ROFL! in that yet another "should they drop the Gamepad?" thread the WiiU became a value meal!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Dark-Luigi

@Dreamy Without said it was my first kirby game. (Air Ride Excluded) I agree it may have gooten average reviwes, it was still an anazing one to play, even with the animal ability that I haven't seen in a kirby game since! And I also like how it changed that you can store items in kirbys belly, like mixing, saving, etc.

So yup, that's why I loved it so much along with air ride and return to dream land.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

KittenKoder

Alright, I'll say it in here, lest I be hanged and quartered ..... the Pokebank is disappointing ..... oh well, Bravely Default comes out in 2 days!

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

ok look at this bug that happened right now! look at the date of the three posts in the screenshot and the username of the guy in the middle
Untitled

my Backloggery

DreamyViridi

@GuSilverFlame - Heh, NintendoLife does have its fair share of bugs every now and then...
@Dark - Well, I'm sure Triple Deluxe will be right up your ally! It may not have the Animal ability or the ability mixing, but it's pretty great from the bits I've seen. We'll just have to wait the international releases.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

KittenKoder

Alright, so I like Slim Jims, they're tasty. Anyhow, there's this free something-or-other for Battlefield 4, and I have no need of it, so anyone who wants it the code is:

3B63T7DV6LHK ... the site www.slimjim.com/battlefield4

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog

GuSolarFlare

hey @Gioku let's have a Pokémon Battle later!

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

nothing like some sweet and sour ice cream in a freaking hot summer day!!!!!!

my Backloggery

Super_Gravy

@GuSilverFlame: I forgot it is an Summer in your area. We got an major Snow Storm today and funny part is that its should be a snow day. Lucky for me that I don't have an school today and my professor from one of my class want an online class today because he know there will be a major snow storm today. The snow storm is so bad that everyone got off early from works and schools and the snow are so deep that its can reach above my knee. And no, Canadian do not like to shovel snows. (I need to hire an Shovel Knight to do the job.)

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

KittenKoder

Super_Gravy wrote:

@GuSilverFlame: I forgot it is an Summer in your area. We got an major Snow Storm today and funny part is that its should be a snow day. Lucky for me that I don't have an school today and my professor from one of my class want an online class today because he know there will be a major snow storm today. The snow storm is so bad that everyone got off early from works and schools and the snow are so deep that its can reach above my knee. And no, Canadian do not like to shovel snows. (I need to hire an Shovel Knight to do the job.)

In Canadia, you live in igloos!

GuSolarFlare

@Super_Gravy it sounds like a very cool and annoying situation all at once. wish there was snow(even if just a little) here where I live.

my Backloggery

TsunamiSensei

Hooray for living along the climateless U.S. east coast!

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

GuSolarFlare

The-Wind-Pikpik wrote:

climateless O.O like no snow, rain or hail either or just no snow?

my Backloggery

TsunamiSensei

GuSilverFlame wrote:

The-Wind-Pikpik wrote:

climateless O.O like no snow, rain or hail either or just no snow?

I mean that there's no trends to the weather. It snows on one day, and it reaches 80 degrees Fahrenheit the next.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic