Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 4,921 to 4,940 of 96,243

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku Was then smashed into a billion pieces for being an annoying blue fairy that we blame all of our problems

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Nathan_Wv10

@Gioku nice to hear your getting your computer fixed. Always better not having to share with someone else aha

Nathan_Wv10

Twitter:

KittenKoder

Oh crap, if Stewie enters the manliest contest then Sableye has no chance to win. >.>

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@Nathan_Wv10 yes it is, hahaha! ...the worst thing about this has been my inability to work on the Kirby Wiki very much; the editor doesn't work on my 3DS so I've basically been locked out except for every once in awhile when I get a turn on the family computer... I'm used to keeping an eye on it all the time!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Nathan_Wv10

@KittenKoder What is this Manliest Contest you talk of ?

@Gioku that isn't good then, you definitely do need your own computer then. Hopefully it gets fixed ASAP. At least you haven't lost complete contact to the internet. Every so often is better than not at all

Nathan_Wv10

Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku good thing hope your PC gets fixed!(also hope you, and a lot of other NL users, play TF2 )

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@CapnPancakes I used to play, now I'm thinking of starting playing again!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Wheeler

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@CapnPancakes I used to play, now I'm thinking of starting playing again!

I still play the game every now and then. Is that the only game you play on PC?

Wheeler

ThePirateCaptain

@GuSilverFlame
You never really stop playing TF2, trust me

I've sunk more hours into that game than I'd like to admit, so I should know.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

GuSolarFlare

@ShadowFox254 I play Minecraft every now and then too. I'd play more games if my PC was better(heck, it can't even play Devil May Cry 3) I'm thinking of getting more RAM and a good GPU sometime to play more.(that's why I like console gaming better, you're only underpowered when the next gen starts)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@Dark-Luigi I'll rank mine in order:

1. Kirby Super Star Ultra
2. Kirby's Adventure
3. Kirby Mass Attack
4. Kirby's Dream Land 2

...but I love all of them just about the same! Kirby is my absolute favorite game series.

...I might even be the biggest Kirby fan on this site!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi it is Kirby Air Ride! and Kirby 64 too oh there's also Canvas Curse, Nightmare in Dreamland, Tilt 'n' Tumble, Retun to Dreamland, Superstar( Ultra), Squeak Squad and hopefully Tripple Deluxe in a close future

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

...I'm actually now hoping that KTD gets released later in the year; it's going to cost quite a bit to fix my computer so I'll be out of money for games for awhile, and I want to get KTD as soon as it comes out...!

GuSolarFlare

I'm hoping for a May 18th release(my birthday) just so I can get it on release 100% surely

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic