Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 4,901 to 4,920 of 96,317

GuSolarFlare

@Veloster that's awesome when you train your whole team let's have a battle!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

ThePirateCaptain

Circus Kirby is pretty much the best thing ever. I want that hat

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

LordJumpMad

HI everyone, I was just stopping by and.......oh wait, it's you guys....

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@EmperorJumpMad doing the usual routine Mad patrol or things got out of hand for your madness?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi yeah a Dark Kirby would be awesome! maybe they could do it like the Dark Chips in Megaman Battle Network, all powerful but with high risks and drawbacks

my Backloggery

LordJumpMad

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@EmperorJumpMad doing the usual routine Mad patrol or things got out of hand for your madness?

I check every thread, but this one seems to have it's own type of madness.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

KittenKoder

EmperorJumpMad wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Nope, no madness here. We're all happy now.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

EmperorJumpMad wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

well I gotta agree with you on this(and on most of the things you post on the Pokémon XY thread too)

@Gioku let's leave RE:R to play on friday so the time won't be a problem, it's getting late here don't know if there's time for playing)

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku if you can start now we have a little time to play.

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku good game! let's play more some other day! oh and hold the attack button on the end icon to charge it and get a free herb!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Thanks @GuSilverFlame, that was fun! I very much needed the help, I was not beating that level on my own haha! A second player is a big help.

And what, how/when did this happen, I have more posts than LJM...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

Revelations is one of the better 3DS games out there. Raid mode alone held my attention for weeks,

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

sugarpixel

...so my computer is officially in for repairs, the guy there made it seem like there shouldn't be any issues getting it fixed, and they'll give it a tune-up and they'll replace my power cord (which has been having issues for awhile as some of you may remember), and so I should be back up-and-running by Friday this week, or, depending on how long it will take for them to get to my computer, next Monday. So everything's going good!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Mickey

@Gioku Hey, it looks like those prayer-mails got answered! XD Very happy for you, bro, and I hope this last week without a solid computer isn't too painful.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku I would always smack my computer, hoping that it would work, but glad it set it's sight on being good and swelltastic again.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

@Mickey apparently so, ahahaha!
...at least we have another computer in the house (which I am posting from now), but other family members use this one, so... I can't just use it whenever I want...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic